Weathers Been Nice,snapped A Few Pics!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Weathers Been Nice,snapped A Few Pics!

The weathers been nice so Ive been out in the cb7 a bit more.Heres a few night and day pictures I snapped using my Galaxy S3

Looks good man! i got that same lip. How much was it to get your car Wrapped?
    MRT: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=196248

Comment

Thanks man,I appreciate it.As far as the wrap,I actually did it myself.I had to rebuild car due to accident so its in between paintjobs.I wrapped it to hide the nasty oxidized paint from the shell I had to use.I spent just a little over $200 and got the vinyl off ebay from a seller called projectcarbon.Its been wrapped for about 6 months and has been washed several times,covered in ice and beat with texas heat.So far its holding up really well.

Comment

Ride looks nice bro. I'm digging the rims. They remind me of the acura cl mesh rims.
        "Wise people treasure knowledge, but the babbling of a fool invites disaster" Proverbs 10:14

Comment

Another San Antonian! Thanks bro!

Comment

Can we get a possible link to seller? i haven't seen big enough vinyl to do panels, i wouldn't mind doing this to my celica. If ya want you can PM me aswell.

Shame what happen to your last cb, but this one looks cool and unique aswell. You should start a MRT.

02 Crv
            02 silverado Ex cab Z71, 2011 TRD 17" wheels, 245/80/17, ls1 cam, AFE intake, 3" catback, tuned by Larry at LSXperformance&pcm tuning driven daily.
            92 Acura Legend colbalt blue LS Coupe, custom intake, custom vibrant 2.5 cat back, led cluster and high beams, 2016 Coyote GT 18x8 wheels 235/40/18.
            Coming Soon Tein TSX coilovers.

Comment

Originally posted by SOHC-FTW View Post
              Can we get a possible link to seller? i haven't seen big enough vinyl to do panels, i wouldn't mind doing this to my celica. If ya want you can PM me aswell.

Shame what happen to your last cb, but this one looks cool and unique aswell. You should start a MRT.
              Thanks for the kind word,its very appreciated.I really need an MRT lol.Heres the link to seller as well.I purchased it all in 5x5ft rolls and it was perfect.I used 1 roll per 2 doors,1 for hood,1 for roof,1 for both rear quarter panels and the excess for all else. http://www.ebay.com/itm/5FT-X-5FT-CA...83fc4d&vxp=mtrAlso,laying it down was pretty easy since our cars dont have any complex curves.The only troublesome spot was the rear upper panel near the trunk.I used a heat gun there to stretch it over.Other than that,no problem really.I just washed the car,sprayed and wiped it with windex and got to work.Altogether,Id say it took maybe 3 1/2 hours.
              Last edited by pninja82; 03-23-2013, 10:28 PM.

Comment

I kindly appreciate it, mines rough not worth paint and i'm rough on it aswell.

02 Crv
                02 silverado Ex cab Z71, 2011 TRD 17" wheels, 245/80/17, ls1 cam, AFE intake, 3" catback, tuned by Larry at LSXperformance&pcm tuning driven daily.
                92 Acura Legend colbalt blue LS Coupe, custom intake, custom vibrant 2.5 cat back, led cluster and high beams, 2016 Coyote GT 18x8 wheels 235/40/18.
                Coming Soon Tein TSX coilovers.

Comment

No problem.The vinyl itself looks good and has held up really well.For the price,Im really impressed with it.

Comment

What rear lip and sides are those

Comment

Looks awesome. Great job
                      Kyle C

2002 Accord Sedan EX - standard- daily status

1991 Accord Wagon LX - auto - 304K & slipping transmission

Comment

This car looks amazing!!!

92 Accord Cb7 ^^
                        My Ride Thread~~Click Below.
                        http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=176232

Comment

Thanks everybody,I appreciate the kind words as always!Everyone on.here always motivates me! As for the rear lip its the Type R and side skirts are cd5 M3 style skirts.I purchased them from hmotorsports a few years back,sadly theyre no longer in business.The skirts can still be found if you search.The rear lip pops up every once in a while from different sellers.

Comment

That visor looks flush is that a CD visor?

1992 Honda Accord EX My Ride Thread H23A BLUE TOP Complete

Comment

its actually meant for a 98 model.Its the one that fits but has about a half inch gap on sides.

Comment

Working...
                              X