What is it and where can I find one?!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What is it and where can I find one?!

I bought a relocation bracket for my front license plate and I want to get the little piece that you can screw up in your old license plate holes. I've seen it on here, on a few members rides, but I can't figure out what they're called or where I can find one! Anyone wanna help me out?

Members Ride Thread: LX ~ EX ~ For Sale Thread

Sold to: accord=inspire? ~ Accord214 ~ Raf99 ~ daheavyking ~ OHOYAMA ~ JunyAccord ~ CBsevenTUNER

Bought from: Joshy ~ TypeG ~ agol ~ 92smokeaccord ~ Extacee ~ mak ~ lindiz ~ illestatus ~ F20A CB7 ~ accord=inspire? ~ marcusv8thunder

Anyone?

Sold to: accord=inspire? ~ Accord214 ~ Raf99 ~ daheavyking ~ OHOYAMA ~ JunyAccord ~ CBsevenTUNER

Bought from: Joshy ~ TypeG ~ agol ~ 92smokeaccord ~ Extacee ~ mak ~ lindiz ~ illestatus ~ F20A CB7 ~ accord=inspire? ~ marcusv8thunder

Comment

bump
      **Blk Housed Slut Crew Member #1**

**Don't b scared be prepared for the worst**
      Da Drizzle's Sedan - Dr. Diy's Blk Housed Thread

'90 2Tone Coupe-Car Heaven_'89 Lude-Junk Yard
      Mostly Usdm, some Jdm,Edm,&Puerto Rican RICE

Comment

A pic of what you are referring to would help.

Black Housing DIY 1991 Wagon Morimoto Retrofit
        JDM One-Piece Headlight Lens Repair

Comment

Originally posted by CBAccordA4 View Post
          Kind of like the one on the front of this car, but I know there are others out there that look 100% better. I've heard that AC Autotechnic makes them.

Comment

Home Depot sells them. You need some 1/2 inch angled aluminum, a few screws with washers and nuts, and voila, you have a license plate relocation kit. Total cost, less than 4 dollars.

Comment

No, no, not the relocation bracket. It's a piece that you can screw into your existing license plate holes to cover them up AFTER you get the relocation kit. They're usually chrome or some powdercoated color. It's kinda in the shape as the one in the picture.

Comment

Ebay.. search "honda bumper plug"..

Comment

you mean these?

you can get them at the honda dealer for about $1.90 each. later.
                  Avoiding dirt at all costs

Comment

Originally posted by rocketman_471 View Post
                    Anyone?
                    I think you mean like the neuspeed stainless steel one , that looks like a straight across bar
                    93 accord Black 10th Anniversary (REBUILD)
                    http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=125009

1992 Accord Lx Frost White - SOLD
                    1993 Accord Se Coupe - Totaled
                    1992 Accord Ex Sedan 5 speed - SOLD
                    1992 Accord Lx Coupe - SOLD
                    1990 Accord Ex Sedan 5 Speed - Daily Driver
                    1993 Accord 10th Anniversary - STOLEN (REBUILD)

Comment

Originally posted by TypeG View Post
                      you mean these?

you can get them at the honda dealer for about $1.90 each. later.
                      Is there a name or part number?

Comment

Originally posted by tonylx87 View Post
                        I think you mean like the neuspeed stainless steel one , that looks like a straight across bar
                        Yeah something like that. I want either that or the things that TypeG just posted.

X2 on the part number

Comment

the neuspeed bar might be discontinued. not sure on the part number for the plastic things. i just told the parts guy i wanted license plate bolt covers and he knew what i wanted. later.
                          Avoiding dirt at all costs

Comment

EBAY or your local dealer as mentioned above..

i believe S2000, Civic or any Honda car bumper plugs will work

Honda S2000 part # 90672-S2A-A00xx
                            *XX - depends on the color

Comment

del sol for frost white.

the painted ones cost $9, but the black regular pieces are around $1.

Comment

Working...
                              X