would it look stupid with a cat-back but the car not lowered

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

would it look stupid with a cat-back but the car not lowered

i was searching but too many cbs to go through.
    Can you guys show me some pics from the ones not lowered.
    THANKS!

Here's mine.

The exhaust sits pretty low IMO, but I can only raise it a little farther before it hits the lower trailing arm.

Comment

Not at all buddy.

...........AE86-GTS: SOLD.................................................. ........CB7-DX: SOLD

Comment

No way man! I had a bone stock CB with a DTM style catback in high school and everyone envied my ride. Had the time of my life with that car lol.
        Ground Up Construction In Progress
        Members Ride Thread

Comment

psht some ppl dont even notice the car needs to b lowered (unless theyre car enthusiasts themselves) so do the cat back n sound nice so they think ur packin under the hood...silly people lol

.My Ride.

Comment

Just do it.

But having the car lowered always makes everything look better.

Comment

Originally posted by crazymikey View Post
              Just do it.

But having the car lowered always makes everything look better.
              x2 but dont lower it till u check ur suspension so it wont be smacked with any surprises

Originally posted by Uncle Willey
              When I die, I want to go peacefully like my Grandfather did, in his sleep -- not screaming, like the passengers in his car.

Comment

It would not look stupid imo

Originally posted by visualpoet
                some owners think it's the best thing since titties

Comment

IMO no mod really looks stupid without lowering the vehicle except for aftermarket wheels and they don't look stupid......everything just looks better with the wheel to fender gap taken out. If you bought an exhaust with a 6 inch tip or something then I might say it looks stupid lol. I say go for it man. I would.

Comment

catback would be just fine, however even a mild lowering can make the car look crazy...when i first got my cb i lowered it and it looked amazing ddidnt have any fancy grills or wheels or anything and it looks great...if you did get the catback then decided to lower your car you would probably just have to get a new muffler if you got a round one...but usually oval shaped mufflers are the best for clearence issues
                    http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=167601 Click to see my new ride

Comment

Working...
                    X