good price for the trunk lid?!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

good price for the trunk lid?!!!

ok so i found a sedan trunk lid for 30$ without tails, sound like a good price?..paint is in awesome shape on it, diffrent color green but for now it will work..so would you say 30$ good price?

^sold

Yep. The junkyard near me its 35.

You can't go wrong.

Comment

Is it from Cophers? I paid like $20 for the one I got there and sold.. you can talk them down if it's from Cophers in Seminole or whatever location it is.
      Adam - Retired OG member from '03
      2010 Lexus IS-F : Starfire Pearl
      2009 Yamaha R1 Raven : Black on Black
      2002 Lexus IS300 : Crystal White Pearl / Black Leather

.. i HAD more shaved on my accord than your girl does on her entire body..

Comment

well i went to pik it up for only 28, but i had my little bro rolling it around in the wheelbarrow thingy mabob, while i was jacking some more things off of the accord, and the front wheel hit a BIG rock and the lid hopped right out of the barrow and landed right on the lid and landing in the rocks, denting it to hell.
        -this thing was PERFECT, paint was PERFECT was in awesome shape..but then the thing decided to fucking hop out of the fucking thing and ruining my day literally, been looking for one for like 4 months in this type of shape and color and im not gonna pay 100$+ for one....GAWD DAMNIT!...
        Last edited by lowoctane; 12-21-2004, 03:35 PM.

^sold

Comment

damn dude. that sucks. what did you do to deserve bad karma like that? lol. sorry man

Nitrous is like a hot chick with an STD. You know you wanna hit it, but your afraid of the consequences.

My Member Thread

^ Updated pics 3/3/06

Comment

Nate.. when I was in Cophers on 118th or whatever street.. there were like ten CB7's with perfect bodys. You know theres a few Cophers? and they have over 1000 cars?
            Adam - Retired OG member from '03
            2010 Lexus IS-F : Starfire Pearl
            2009 Yamaha R1 Raven : Black on Black
            2002 Lexus IS300 : Crystal White Pearl / Black Leather

.. i HAD more shaved on my accord than your girl does on her entire body..

Comment

Originally posted by rebels
              Nate.. when I was in Cophers on 118th or whatever street.. there were like ten CB7's with perfect bodys. You know theres a few Cophers? and they have over 1000 cars?

yeah i find TONS of 90-91 sedans and coupes, but never any 92-93, i remember seeing quite a few in the past, and yeah i went to the one on 118th and the one near my house, and then im going to the one in Tampa when i wake up, i am determined to find one before the week is over lol.

and yeah the karma sucked on that one, WHY WHY!..lol

^sold

Comment

Working...
              X