Freakin cursed...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Freakin cursed...

Got into my first accident today...the day after I accidentally sideswiped a parking garage poll. Skidded and rear ended a lady in a 94 accord, completely smashed in my grille, bent my jdm headlights, and my hood is toast...and the bumper needs a respray. Yippe freakin yay. Called insurance...I have a 500 dollar deductible...500 bucks I don't have nor need to spend right now. Not sure if the radiator is toast as well since the grille is smashed in several inches. But car is undriveable since its raining hard here and water will easily seep into the engine compartment with the hood smashed in.

I WOULD get a cf hood and jdm headlights again, but my parents are paying for everything (still haven't told them yet...happened about an hour ago) and they were already lecturing me about aftermarket parts and how they have been nothing but trouble for me. Fuckin a....and plus I have finals tomorrow and friday. It seems like the rain will never end.....

My members ride thread

Gosh darn bro.. you've had some shitty luck this week.. if you can, get a CF hood if the parents will let you.

Mine used to say the same stuff, and still do about how the aftermarket parts just cause problems.. and the more money you put into the car, the more problems you have.. I've realized that but they finally gave up on me and like what I do w/ the car, but always have second thoughts.

Good luck getting it all fixed, I'm sure everything will work out just fine.
    Adam - Retired OG member from '03
    2010 Lexus IS-F : Starfire Pearl
    2009 Yamaha R1 Raven : Black on Black
    2002 Lexus IS300 : Crystal White Pearl / Black Leather

.. i HAD more shaved on my accord than your girl does on her entire body..

Comment

nooo!! sorry to hear about ur accident bro..

just get ur exams over with den think about ur car.. u got the break to think over wat to do with ur car.. heh if its ne help i idolized ur car since i became a member here.. haha so yeh keep that lady running!

whoo! finally an official cb7tuner member!

Comment

So its not majorly bad?
        H22 Prelude VTEC 92-96 200 161 10.6:1 87 90 DOHC VTEC 2157 JDM

190.3whp 155 wtq - with bolt ons, and a dc header

ET=14.457 @ 94mph w/ 2.173 60Fter

Comment

Thx a lot for your kind words guys...really appreciate it. As for the damage, I'm not quite sure...the radiator is probably badly damaged since the grille is pushed back so far...I didn't have time to pop the hood and I doubt it even pops now as it has been pushed back so far and the mechanism is probably busted. The hood is demolished...the headlights i dunno...they look 'ok' but then the drivers side headlight is sticking out on the side and it looks as though the corner is open and it'll probably take in rain. The bumper has some moderate damage and will need to be resprayed.

On the bright side, I already smashed in my drivers fender yesterday so since everything in the front needs to be replaced/resprayed, they'll probably have to respray/ repair the fenders as well to match the paint of the bodywork. Who knows, but I'm going to push for it.

This is my very first accident/claim...and now my main concern is if my rates are going to go up...keep in mind i'm 25 and paying less than 600 a year under my parents group plan. I just really hope it doesn't go up...I'm still scared to tell my parents when they get home damn

My members ride thread

Comment

Awww man sorry to hear about your ride. I hope everything works out with the rents and getting your car fixed
            Honda-Tech Username: Lostcb7
            The cb7tuner.com OG.

Comment

have any pics of the damage? don't feel bad i wrecked my car a months ago (back out a garage w/ the door open) got it fixed and repainted then less then 2 weeks i feel asleep at the wheel and ran through a barb wire fence. It sucks cuz i have liabilty only and thats my first 2 wrecks since i've been driving for 7 years
              I don't lie, I bullshit

Comment

that sucks man! ive always loved your accord. you dont post much here anymore... Also is that 600 a year?!> thats cheap for inshurence

im paying 2800 alone... I work for my cars inshurence technically.....
                it sucks

but fix the accord!!! Goodluck bro!

Comment

Sorry to hear about the ride getting mashed. BUt glad to hear that you're ok. Well, you never actually said you were hurt, so I'm assuming you're walking and nothings broken. Got pics of the damage?
                  O'skool fo sho! You might hate, but I been doin' this long before you know.

Comment

Originally posted by fliplyricist1
                    This is my very first accident/claim...and now my main concern is if my rates are going to go up...keep in mind i'm 25 and paying less than 600 a year under my parents group plan. I just really hope it doesn't go up...I'm still scared to tell my parents when they get home damn
                    well, if you don't claim it, then the insurance company doesn't know about it.
                    but then there is the other person involved in the accident. if she doesn't make a claim, then the insurance company doesn't know. and if the insurance company doesn't know, then your rates stay the same.

in any event, sorry to hear about the 2nd accident. sometimes when it rains, it pours (sorry for the pun).

absence of evidence is not evidence of absence.

Comment

wen i rear ended a van over the summer in my old accord, me and my dad took rubber sledge hammers and pounded the hood flat, just so it was driveable. it worked in the rain too, but eventually the car was too much to fix so i bought a newer 91 lx.

Click Here for My Member's Page | Free money for searching the web. Needs PayPal account

Comment

that sucks about the accident man sorry to hear that. it will be fixed and be back even better then it was before. you only pay 600 bucks i wish man i pay like 2gs liability nj sucks ass.
                        cb7 sold
                        2002 mineral gray mustang gt not stock
                        95 accord lx daily driver

Comment

I hate hearing about shit like this this is so fucked up nice accords gettin smashed up by fuckin stupid ass mutherfuckin drivers who cant drive for shit. Thats why i always keep and ice pick in my car. I will fuckin whileout with an eye for an eye. try to deal with this shit off the books. Try to do some shit like this ask her to pay for it out of her pocket if she says let insurance handle it flatten all her tires on the spot and just leave and bust her window.

Comment

yeah it seems like all the good ones get pwned, don't feel bad filipyricist, but don't do what i did either.

i didn't tell the 'rents about my damages, and they noticed a black bumper and a smashed driver's side door, and asked me. lol, my pops (its under his name) wasn't mad at all, but my mom on the other hand was.

anyhow, just tell them about it, get that out the way and rebuild it before the summer, well in your neck of the woods its always good weather so its always crusin' time. but up here, all that matters is that imma be looking fresh for next spring and basically thats the reason i work full time right now till mid-january. just to have the money for ICE and paint job.

good luck and i'm dead serious when i say, you are my idol, even more now than evAr, so let's rebuild and come back with a vengence.
                            '93 Bordeaux Red Pearl LX 5MT

Prev CBs:
                            -'93 BRP LX 4AT
                            -'92 AGP LX 5MT
                            -'93 AGP EX 4AT
                            10yrs after my first cb, I'm still driving one!

Comment

full coverage over here! i pay 240 a month though! i also had my license suspended twice too.

JDMED

buy my jdm part
                              http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?p=544951#post544951

Comment

Working...
                              X