No announcement yet.

Time for my wire tuck/h22 swap!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i finally have some updated pictures for you guys! these are also in my members ride thread, but i might as well whore them out here too!

and some of my shop:

yes, those are iceicle christmas lights lol. mom put those up when we had a party in there a couple years ago and we just never took them down. in the bottom left of the picture is the beginning of a new work bench im making for myself. this is only less than half of the building, through the right door in the upper left is a smaller room where mom keeps her gardening stuff and the left door goes into another space about the same size as the one my cars in. that side has a dirt floor and has 2 horse stalls, a hay loft, and more random storage.

Click for my Member's Ride Thread
    Originally posted by Stephen Fry
    'It's now very common to hear people say, "I'm rather offended by that", as if that gives them certain rights. It's no more than a whine. It has no meaning, it has no purpose, it has no reason to be respected as a phrase. "I'm offended by that." Well, so fucking what?' —Stephen Fry
    Eye Level Media - Commercial & Automotive Photography: www.EyeLevelSTL.com

Comment

sick

Comment

More updates please!

Under Ground Society

"SLUTS NEED LOVE TOO.....AND A LOT OF DICK!"

Comment

Originally posted by Luna92 View Post
          More updates please!
          dude, you have no clue how much i would love to, but i am at school and my car is 100 miles away. i've just been using the time to research the best way i can get my car going, including doing it on a budget. i'm not getting nearly as much as i though i was back from taxes, so i'm going to have to be pretty miserly when it comes to random expenses like fast food or alcohol (well, maybe not alcohol). trust me, as soon as i get some more shit done, you guys will hear about it.

now someone buy my sub box so i can get some stuff done!

'It's now very common to hear people say, "I'm rather offended by that", as if that gives them certain rights. It's no more than a whine. It has no meaning, it has no purpose, it has no reason to be respected as a phrase. "I'm offended by that." Well, so fucking what?' —Stephen Fry

Comment

Originally posted by steelbluesleepR View Post
            dude, you have no clue how much i would love to, but i am at school and my car is 100 miles away. i've just been using the time to research the best way i can get my car going, including doing it on a budget. i'm not getting nearly as much as i though i was back from taxes, so i'm going to have to be pretty miserly when it comes to random expenses like fast food or alcohol (well, maybe not alcohol). trust me, as soon as i get some more shit done, you guys will hear about it.

now someone buy my sub box so i can get some stuff done!
            I'm in the same boat as you with updates lol. school takes the time and I myself dont have money for updates. its lookin good so far. i'm planning on doing the same you are with your engine bay. hahaha

good luck and keep the updates coming
            www.stl-imports.com

Referral: crx08

support the import community

Comment

here's a quick teaser of what i've been doing over spring break to my cb7:

Comment

i wish i had the garage space!

good shit bro!

:Back In Business...

Comment

I wish I had the patience to shave and wire tuck the engine bay.
                  -1992 Accord EX H22 234whp 185wtq
                  -1993 Accord EX SOLD
                  -1995 Accord EX Wagon Daily Driver
                  -2012 GMC Canyon V8 4x4

Comment

i wish i had the garage space, patience, experience and money to do this

Originally posted by Uncle Willey
                    When I die, I want to go peacefully like my Grandfather did, in his sleep -- not screaming, like the passengers in his car.

Comment

Originally posted by JaberCB7 View Post
                      i wish i had the garage space, patience, experience and money to do this
                      lol, i just wish i had the time! i'm going to be in Yuma AZ at GM's test track and Whale's Vagina CA (san diego) for the ECOcar competetion from may 17 to 27, so i'll be working on this all summer after that (and maybe a few days before i leave).

in other news, i have everything i need to rebuild the motor other than the crank bearings, main bearings, cam cap, water pump, timing belt, and spark plugs. it is getting close! now i just need to find someone to help me build the damn thing and finish up the rest of the bodywork.
                      Last edited by steelbluesleepR; 05-03-2010, 11:50 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by steelbluesleepR View Post
                        lol, i just wish i had the time! i'm going to be in Yuma AZ at GM's test track and Whale's Vagina CA (san diego) for the ECOcar competetion from may 17 to 27, so i'll be working on this all summer after that (and maybe a few days before i leave).

in other news, i have everything i need to rebuild the motor other than the crank bearings, main bearings, cam cap, water pump, timing belt, and spark plugs. it is getting close! now i just need to find someone to help me build the damn thing and finish up the rest of the bodywork.
                        id help ya if i werent so far....even tho i have no experiece in that im a quick learner and i learn faster by working with my hands....

i helped Lecco put his dash back together and scraped the rust on his floor so that he could paint it and get ready for the meet.

Originally posted by Uncle Willey
                        When I die, I want to go peacefully like my Grandfather did, in his sleep -- not screaming, like the passengers in his car.

Comment

Working...
                        X