88-89 prelude steering wheel help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

88-89 prelude steering wheel help

im heading out to the jy in a few and i need some help. the 2 back pieces behind the steering wheel broke so im going to find get some new ones. i have the prelude si steering wheel, but the steering wheel was to close to the turn signal switches that i wouldnt be able to use my fog lights. which back piece do i use so i have more space between the steering wheel and switches? from a sedan, or coupe ?? thanks

alone in this game . ::My Ride My Way::

I dont know but Im gonna watch this thread since I am getting the same wheel!
    "you can catch me swoopin 4G coupin switchin lanes" haha haha.

1993 SE coupe drag car ahoy!

1992 EX coupe 5 spd **sold **

1991 LX sedan 5 spd **tore the tranny apart**
    sold to: jakfrostwhite,F22Cb7Rid3r, and many others
    Did work for: jhoff_cb7
    Traded with: 1990AccordEX,pr3pg4lyfe

Comment

Originally posted by tear2wo View Post
      im heading out to the jy in a few and i need some help. the 2 back pieces behind the steering wheel broke so im going to find get some new ones. i have the prelude si steering wheel, but the steering wheel was to close to the turn signal switches that i wouldnt be able to use my fog lights. which back piece do i use so i have more space between the steering wheel and switches? from a sedan, or coupe ?? thanks
      im not sure i understand what you are saying, but all i did for my was sanded like less than 1/4 inch off the steering wheel(the backing) and now it turns like nothing happened

Comment

no its not the turning thats the problem. its the steeringwheel being to close to the turn signal switches.

i talked to Nightwolf and all you need to do is get the little white plastic piece thats inside the steering wheel assembly of a sedan. that will give you the space you need.

thanks evry1 for your help.

Comment

oh so your saying that the streering wheel is to close to the the turn signals so you cant turn your high beams on right? and you wanna know which spacer to look for?

Under Ground Society

"SLUTS NEED LOVE TOO.....AND A LOT OF DICK!"

Comment

so did you do what I said?

93 Accord LX Sedan (sold)
            01 Civic LX Sedan (sold)-93 Accord EX Wagon (totaled)
            93 Accord SE Sedan (sold)-92 Accord EX Sedan (sold)
            93 Accord SE Coupe (sold)-97 Accord SiR Wagon (sold)

95 Accord LX Wagon (CURRENT)-05 Impreza WRX Sedan (CURRENT)-02 Ram 1500 (CURRENT)-20 VW Jetta (CURRENT)

Comment

Originally posted by tear2wo
              no its not the turning thats the problem. its the steeringwheel being to close to the turn signal switches.

Mine is close too but doesn't bother me...

...........AE86-GTS: SOLD.................................................. ........CB7-DX: SOLD

Comment

i actually like it like that but i wanted to b able 2 use my highbeam. i got my fogs in so now i dun really care lol im just leaving it like that

Comment

Working...
                X