how do u think my cb will look?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by lowandslow View Post
    opinions are like ass holes...everyone has one...
    So whats yours?

Comment

My take on it....

I personally like the rattle can camo paint jobs myself. If I had a 300HP sleeper etc. I would do something like that. For #1 it's like the next best thing to a flatblack rattlecan look. If done correctly, a camo paint job can look nice. It makes people wonder..... WTF does this guy think he is? and what will they do? of course they are gonna try to mess with you....and all you have to do is reel them in like the suckas they are!

There is a group of 3 CRX's in the Bay Area that race at the illegals. All of them run squeeze, but the leader has something else under the hood that kills all the hottest STI's Evo's etc. that challenge him. Their team name is "Mobile Infantry" which is kinda funny and cool at the same time. When they first made their apperance, people laughed until they started whoopin' ass. Their camo theme is the 2 winter camo and one woodland.

I would do it if I had a very hot motor....I have yet to see a Camo CB7.

I am the Yakuza CB7!
      JDM 96spec H22A 178HP 149TQ

"The JDM Fleet"

1993 Accord Sedan - 2.2 JDM H22a
      1994 Prelude V-Tec
      1999 CL 3.0
      2000 Prelude
      2010 Accord Crosstour - 3.5

1993 Mirage S Sedan - 2.0 4G63 Project Evo 2.5
      1994 Mirage S Sedan - 1.5

1991 Isuzu Impulse RS - 1.6 AWD Turbo
      1993 Asuna - 1.8 "CDM Impulse XS"

1993 Sentra SE-R - 2.0 SR20de
      1995 200sx SE-R - 2.0 Sr20ve

Comment

Originally posted by Warudakumi View Post
        I personally like the rattle can camo paint jobs myself. If I had a 300HP sleeper etc. I would do something like that. For #1 it's like the next best thing to a flatblack rattlecan look. If done correctly, a camo paint job can look nice. It makes people wonder..... WTF does this guy think he is? and what will they do? of course they are gonna try to mess with you....and all you have to do is reel them in like the suckas they are!

There is a group of 3 CRX's in the Bay Area that race at the illegals. All of them run squeeze, but the leader has something else under the hood that kills all the hottest STI's Evo's etc. that challenge him. Their team name is "Mobile Infantry" which is kinda funny and cool at the same time. When they first made their apperance, people laughed until they started whoopin' ass. Their camo theme is the 2 winter camo and one woodland.

I would do it if I had a very hot motor....I have yet to see a Camo CB7.
        A group of flat camo hondas packin serious power makes me happy.

Comment

i think it would look hott, but accords are big might not look good

Comment

Originally posted by CB7_ACCORD View Post
            it will look sexy!!!!!!
            x2...
            accordtypeR aka Seve aka The Godfather.

My Old Baby
            ....................My New Baby
            SOLD TO
            ..grumpy93, iceplaya123, slr_theking, tn_accords

Comment

i think it will look super bad ass....hopefully i start this new job soon...i hate seein my car in the same stage...

Comment

Working...
              X