Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Book or website that teaches how to do auto Upholstery?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Book or website that teaches how to do auto Upholstery?

I want to change my whole color scheme in my interior and use different types of fabric to create a custom interior. I have done some work with vinyl before on a different car on the door panel cushions but I am not sure if I was doing it like the "pro's" do it. I just kinda stretched and glued it down with contact cement. I also have done many headliners. I would like to learn the proper ways to do this. Can anyone recommend a book I can buy that will tell me everything I need to know about changing a cars interior look?

PARTING OUT MY 1990 EX COUPE!! EVERYTHING FOR SALE! CLICK HERE
    Listen or download the first 4 songs I completed for my new upcoming album here!!
    My member's ride

Originally posted by AbsurdNY View Post
    I want to change my whole color scheme in my interior and use different types of fabric to create a custom interior. I have done some work with vinyl before on a different car on the door panel cushions but I am not sure if I was doing it like the "pro's" do it. I just kinda stretched and glued it down with contact cement. I also have done many headliners. I would like to learn the proper ways to do this. Can anyone recommend a book I can buy that will tell me everything I need to know about changing a cars interior look?
    Im an upholsterer sounds like you do it the same as i do haha books.....noone reads books anymore thats why they invented television

Comment

Originally posted by Hiceman View Post
      Im an upholsterer sounds like you do it the same as i do haha books.....noone reads books anymore thats why they invented television
      i am near greer.... how much you charge to completely redo a cb7 interrior.... not counting the cost of material....

Please, Leave me some feeedback on my ride ^CLICK ^CLICK ^CLICK
      Originally posted by deevergote.
      But Honda guys know EVERYTHING about EVERYTHING! If you don't believe that, then you're just wrong...

Comment

Originally posted by accord2nr81 View Post
        i am near greer.... how much you charge to completely redo a cb7 interrior.... not counting the cost of material....
        You talking about just the front and rear seats or door panels seats everything?

Comment

i want everything... lol door panels rear panels top pillers head liner seats... oh everything is already out of the car as well.....everything short of the dash and like the plastic stuff... ebrake cover center console....

Please, Leave me some feeedback on my ride ^CLICK ^CLICK ^CLICK
          Originally posted by deevergote.
          But Honda guys know EVERYTHING about EVERYTHING! If you don't believe that, then you're just wrong...

Comment

Working...
          X