Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

spray paint can doesn't have a ball inside!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

spray paint can doesn't have a ball inside!!

I have 3 cans of duplicolor oem matching paint...two have the ball inside which they are supposed to. The third doesn't have a ball....is it ok to use that third can?? I never had this happen before....I don't know if it'll mix well or what.....??
    VIP Status.

Try hitting the can on something hard. The ball is just stuck

Comment

Slam it down on the base or hit it on its side or what? I don't want to dent it up and have an aerosol leak or something
      VIP Status.

Comment

return it if you are that worried about it

Comment

lol. it will work the same, dont worry. There are some cans that don't have it.

Originally posted by kc8enb07
          does it come w/ jdm trash? they better throw away gold in it

Comment

I smacked the can around, hit it on the floor and my deck railing outside...didn't do a damn thing. Turned it upside down, shook it hard....doesn't rattle....I know its supposed to have a ball inside...either that thing is stuck good or they didn't put one in there!
            VIP Status.

Comment

take it back, sounds defective to me
              1992 Oldsmobile Custom Cruiser

1986 Chevrolet C10|5.3L|SM465|Shortbed|Custom Deluxe

1983 Malibu Wagon|TPI 305|T5 5 speed|3.73 non-posi

1992 Accord Wagon (RETIRED)

Comment

It's not that big of a deal. The ball only helps to sort of stir the paint up as you shake the can, shaking it extra hard will do about the same thing.

As others have mentioned, exchange it for another if you're concerned, otherwise, use it as it is, it should work fine.

-mak

Bought From: MadSpleen85, jimy, CB7_ACCORD (kouzie), Chrisfrom1986
                Sold To: vinbon63, chessboxer, darkfusion42, LowNknoxville, bowzil, 1993hAccord, mcdizzle, 93accordfreak, lilb_1979, rocketman_471, Bad_dude
                Traded With: cb95spd, chessboxer, sohc em
                [ Completed | Pending ]

Comment

While youre at it, overreact more.
                  To-Do List for Today
                  Be Awesome

Comment

thats not that bad at least the paint is still usable. bought a can of vht wrinkle red awhile back that wasn't pressurized. plan on taking it back, but the only place i found it is over 2hrs away....

"I remember u and I, parked on lovers lane, Drinking each others blood, so young and insane"

Comment

Working...
                    X