1 piece headlights

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

1 piece headlights

What's the draw to the 1 piece other than the look? Any other benefits?
    My Car
    FREE Web hosting solutions

Originally posted by mchaley
    What's the draw to the 1 piece other than the look? Any other benefits?
    All look. And I must say that they do look good.
    Gary A.K.A. Carter
    [sig killed by photobucket]

Comment

that and if you've ever hated being blinded by those bright neons from other peoples cars, the 1 piecers do a good job of blinding them back

normally when you drive and oncoming traffic passes you can get a glimpse of the person through the windshield. well with the jdm installed they should just see bright lights until they pass along side your car and if you have tints then u remain unseen

Comment

Originally posted by alifeva
        that and if you've ever hated being blinded by those bright neons from other peoples cars, the 1 piecers do a good job of blinding them back

normally when you drive and oncoming traffic passes you can get a glimpse of the person through the windshield. well with the jdm installed they should just see bright lights until they pass along side your car and if you have tints then u remain unseen
        I never thought of them as a stealth item.
        The RHD flare is cool, lol.
        Gary A.K.A. Carter

Comment

flare hummmmmmmmm?
          care to explain why?
          Originally posted by deevergote
          Just do what PR CB7 said.

"I'm Going For Wood" (Clickey Clickey)

Comment

its JDM lol...thats y

Originally posted by 93accordexcoupe
            cleanest oem rims ive ever seen
            Members Ride

Comment

They dont have any more "performance" or "benefit" over standard USDM lights other than looks.

If you're a newb, they can be kinda hard to install and they dont use American bulbs. You have to either re-wire them or use "H"-type bulbs(i think)

I just know theyre not plug-n-play. Some re-wiring has to be done.

KeepinItClean | EnviousFilms | NoBigDeal | YET2BSCENE | .· ` ' / ·. | click here.
              Originally posted by Jarrett
              Is there a goal you're trying to accomplish besides looking dope as hell?

Comment

Originally posted by PR CB7
                flare hummmmmmmmm?
                care to explain why?
                Search for JDM headlights on here. You will find out.

Originally posted by greencb7inkc
                They dont have any more "performance" or "benefit" over standard USDM lights other than looks.

If you're a newb, they can be kinda hard to install and they dont use American bulbs. You have to either re-wire them or use "H"-type bulbs(i think)

I just know theyre not plug-n-play. Some re-wiring has to be done.
                Password JDM sells a complete harness. JDM headlights are plug and play.
                Gary A.K.A. Carter

Comment

jdm=plastic
                  usdm=glass

Comment

even though they are plastic they are freaken solid...i took a hammer to it with a solid blow and it didnt dent it...

i love JDM headlights, you tell the other ricer guys that they wont find anything like that. the look is slick, differnt, but hella tight cause no one else has it.

plus you have h1 high beams and h4 low beams. if you do it right with some wiring you can get dual high beams with low beam for ultimate output...though i dont remember how i did that when i did mine.

i was only rolling with mine for about a month then i got into an accident...

in a heartbeat first thing if i got another cb7 was to get jdm headlights.
                    What makes me laugh about forums, is that no matter how much you try to help someone, they dont take the advice. Go ahead and do it the hard way.

You got to respect what you drive, and appreciate what you have, making the best of what you got. and if that means putting CAI, HID's, a phat stereo system, and a idiot in the drivers seat...then so be it!

Retro!

Hater

I love nooBs...They make me look good

Comment

Originally posted by accordztech

plus you have h1 high beams and h4 low beams. if you do it right with some wiring you can get dual high beams with low beam for ultimate output...though i dont remember how i did that when i did mine.
                      I had that setup when i ran halogens. just added extra relays to the h4 bulbs.

Click sig to view MR thread

Links to other rides:
                      Honda Accord Euro-R
                      Honda Odyssey Absolute
                      Honda City I-DSi
                      Honda Stream

Comment

yep i got accordztechs old one pc headlight they look sweet now

Please, Leave me some feeedback on my ride ^CLICK ^CLICK ^CLICK
                        Originally posted by deevergote.
                        But Honda guys know EVERYTHING about EVERYTHING! If you don't believe that, then you're just wrong...

Comment

Originally posted by blizzard335
                          I had that setup when i ran halogens. just added extra relays to the h4 bulbs.
                          i had it where the h4 bulbs were high and low but the h1 came on with the h4 highs too...killer high beams.

yep i got accordztechs old one pc headlight they look sweet now
                          i want em back hahaa...see the one in my sig, that when to him.
                          What makes me laugh about forums, is that no matter how much you try to help someone, they dont take the advice. Go ahead and do it the hard way.

You got to respect what you drive, and appreciate what you have, making the best of what you got. and if that means putting CAI, HID's, a phat stereo system, and a idiot in the drivers seat...then so be it!

Retro!

Hater

I love nooBs...They make me look good

Comment

i'm the only one around my hood with them, so for me its a chance to brag that there JDM and look good.

Comment

how much are both of them? Are they jdm or edm?
                              My Car
                              FREE Web hosting solutions

Comment

Working...
                              X