Fenders?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fenders?

I was wondering if I should buy a fender from the internet as well as my front and back bumper? Or I could wait until the local junk yards have a cb7. The problems is that the junk yards in So. Oregon suck. They never have anything ever for my our cars(I miss So Cal). Anyways its like a 100 bucks per fender and about 150 per bumper. Also does anyone know where to get a side fender with the side markers pre cut?
    Leaving the game!

We have no fenders pre cut with turn signals thats DIY. The only way you will get it is from a JDM importer and thats just gonna cost more. Thats if our cars had that option and I dont remember if they did. Just do what is necessary. Car-part.com is helpful.

The New-ish Ride
    My old Ride
    Hear my Vtak!!!
    MK3 Member #3
    I piss off people for fun.
    IA 08 Sunburn Victim #1

Comment

cool what would I use to cut it with?
      Leaving the game!

Comment

a dremel too would probably be best. mark it off, cut inside the marks, then use a file to get the hole to its final shape.

Click for my Member's Ride Thread
        Originally posted by Stephen Fry
        'It's now very common to hear people say, "I'm rather offended by that", as if that gives them certain rights. It's no more than a whine. It has no meaning, it has no purpose, it has no reason to be respected as a phrase. "I'm offended by that." Well, so fucking what?' —Stephen Fry
        Eye Level Media - Commercial & Automotive Photography: www.EyeLevelSTL.com

Comment

Working...
        X