No announcement yet.

Choices, choices...I cant decide

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i would start with the things i need first. now i know that my carpet is trashed so thats what i would do. save the things like tails and markers for when you have piss away cash (as i call it). and the carpet isnt that hard to do. the seats bolt in and all the lower trim just snaps down. once you get the seats out the rest is a cake walk. i will tell you that the carpet is joined in front of the center console. witch to remove it correctly would be a pain. i just cut mine and when i install new ill cut it too you'll never be able to see it since it under the dash.

Comment

IMO, carpet is still under "aesthetics". As trashed as mine is too, id think my car would benefit more from new bushings and a ground wire kit.

After the bushings/grounding kit and some new plugs/wires, next on my list was probably gonna HIDs and the parts i need to fix my windows. RR-ps has that 1/2" gap at the top, and RR-ds is slow as well, so either regs and/or "clips" needs to be replaced.

Im on the lookout for a new, quieter muffler, but until i can find a decent quality one for under $150, i may just save for a whole system. Might just save and do headers/exhasut at the same time. Not sure.

....this should probably all be going my MRT.....

To bring this to a close, Bushing Kit / Grounding Kit it is.

KeepinItClean | EnviousFilms | NoBigDeal | YET2BSCENE | .· ` ' / ·. | click here.
      Originally posted by Jarrett
      Is there a goal you're trying to accomplish besides looking dope as hell?

Comment

Originally posted by greencb7inkc
        If a drop can be completed for less than $200, please tell me how.
        H&R Sport Springs with stock shocks works wellf or me... Only cost me $120
        My Member's Ride Page (Do it)

Comment

Im not about to trust my stock shocks

Im talking full spring/shock combo or coilover....

KeepinItClean | EnviousFilms | NoBigDeal | YET2BSCENE | .· ` ' / ·. | click here.

Comment

You will not regret the Neuspeed bar the slightest bit, I assure you

Comment

Oh i know. Ive heard nothing but rave reviews about it...thats why i want one

Ive got an ebay one on there now, and, to my knowledge, my suspension is doing fine. Its on my list as well.

Comment

Working...
              X