Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Suspension Parts

90-93 TASPRO Front Upper Control Arm Set
    TASPRO front upper control arms are the best and easiest way to improve handling and correct alignment on lowered Accords. These control arms are ready to bolt on with poly bushings and adjustable ball joints already installed. Just remove your original upper control arm and bolt these directly in their place. Poly bushings will give better handling and the adjustable ball joint will correct improper camber settings on lowered cars.
    Part #191805 Price:$299.9

90-93 REAR UPPER STRUT BAR
    Stiffen you car's chassis with our polished rear upper strut bar. This bar connects your rear upper strut mounts and will require you to modifying interior panels in your trunk.
    Part #939093 Price:$29.95
    Last edited by tasauto.com; 09-12-2008, 12:51 PM.

http://www.tasauto.com - The Accord Experts

it'd be nice if you talked to hardrace and got some sperical bearings or bushings. i know they'll probably cut you a deal if you buy in bulk. PLUS!!!! people need to change out the rear suspension components anyways....

you'll have a buyer because im in the market right now.
    I <3 G60.

0.5mm Oversized Stainless valves and bronze guides available. Pm me please.

Comment

i just received my upper control arms, very good quality!

Comment

Just got my oem style UCAs, lower ball joints, and rear control arms. All seem to be good quality (still sitting in my room, though I don't doubt they will prove to be good quality) and shipping was faster than expected, only took 5 days (including the weekend) when i was expecting atleast a full 7 days.
        Originally posted by 92dm
        I was actually just being a smart ass, and not really contributing to this at all.
        VOUCHES
        Bought from: cb95spd

Comment

thanks for the

Comment

You guys already have really good prices on the front end parts. I see you offer a couple of spring/shock packages. Would it be possible/profitable to offer a full front end kit with upper control arms, lower ball joints, inner and outer tie rod ends, and sway bar end links? I see some kits on ebay, but no names I have heard of before. Like I said your individual parts prices are good, but would a kit be able to create a savings over individual parts?
            My inferiority complex isn't as good as yours.

Comment

Kits can be very helpful when you want to change a bunch of things. Our only problem is that we already have soooo many part numbers that putting together more and more kits creates confusion and clutter on the website. Hopefully someday we will integrate drop downs into out website and kit like this would be perfect. AKA pick your control arm style, pick your spring brand, pick you ball joint brand, pick your bushing material and you have a custom kit just for you.

Comment

can you provide more info on the uca? like the camber correction? what degree it can be used to correct?
                Members Ride sold...
                I'm back...... with a coupe. oh boy here we go.

Comment

the ingalls ball joints used in these arms allow for an adjustment of +1-1/2° to +3°

Comment

I plan on purchasing those UCAs in the very near future.

Ill be lowering my car soon after so those adj BJs will save me fom having to buy a camber kit.

KeepinItClean | EnviousFilms | NoBigDeal | YET2BSCENE | .· ` ' / ·. | click here.
                    Originally posted by Jarrett
                    Is there a goal you're trying to accomplish besides looking dope as hell?

Comment

i'll be buying those Taspro Arms very soon.. i'm changing up my setup.
                      <

(129)Transactions and counting

Comment

what is the brand of adjustable ball joints on the upc? also the brand of the rest of the ball joints like front lower ball joints and and tie rod ball joints.ect...

Sold too: Grumpys93, '93CB7Ex, Bunta, prodh22accord, SSMAccord, fleetw00d

Comment

I have been running the TASpro upper control arms for about a year and I'm very pleased with them. Great quality, bolts up easy and all in one.

Worth every penny.

Comment

Originally posted by tasauto.com View Post
                            the ingalls ball joints used in these arms allow for an adjustment of +1-1/2° to +3°
                            Originally posted by baracuda View Post
                            what is the brand of adjustable ball joints on the upc? ...

^

1993 Honda Accord LX 2004-2009
                            1996 Honda Civic LX 2009-2012
                            2012 Kia Optima LX 2012-2013
                            2010 Honda Accord EX-L V6 2013-2018
                            2007 Honda Fit Sport 2017-2017
                            2018 Honda Accord EX-L 2.0T 2018-20XX

Comment

I bought the Tasline UCA a little than a year ago. The bushings on it are toast and the Ball joint is torn, and when I tried to take the cotter pin out, it just broke. What gives?

I didnt even drive the car in the summer.

----------------My 92 Honda Accord LX---------------------- My 97 Nissan 240sx LE----

NE GUYS, Buy the last of my accord parts

Comment

Working...
                              X