Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Tell Us What YOU Want! (though you won't get it, because TAS isn't on here anymore!)

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How about replacement led lighting that's plug & play. For instance for the license plates etc?

Comment

Originally posted by Sarthos View Post
      carbon fiber floor panels? You mean the actual floor panel that goes under the carpet or the floor mats?
      no the ones you can remove. Side panels i presume they are called.

Rip It Up
      Sold to: nightime25, MyDianaz06, Accord214 and 408cb7

Bought from:Rob_is_Legend, MonoCB7, Fatboy1185, Flatline and busak87

i vouch for my Brothas

Comment

Oh, the little plastic pieces of trim?

Comment

Is TAS even looking at this thread anymore? It's been like 2.5 months since they have even logged in.
          3 CB's gone....
          1 WK Overland....

Still miss the CB though......maybe one day.

Comment

Oh, the little plastic pieces of trim?
            indeed, i know they have another name but idk what other peeps call it

Rip It Up

i vouch for my Brothas

Comment

The pieces that go over the edges of your carpet in the door jam are door sills. I don't know what the triangular shaped pieces of plastic are called that cover the fuse box and the other side.

Comment

Do you guys sell Vigor parts as well? I have done some research a lot of parts from those fit as well (namely the brakes)
                The CB7 Collector.
                Team Kindred Impulse Member #3
                92 LX Coupe F22A1
                2013 Toyota Corolla S
                92 EX Sedan F22A1
                Originally posted by deevergote
                Do you really need to make a thread asking if having your car like this /---\ will cause uneven tire wear? Try walking like that for a few weeks and see if your shoes wear funny! (hint: they will.)

Comment

The pieces that go over the edges of your carpet in the door jam are door sills. I don't know what the triangular shaped pieces of plastic are called that cover the fuse box and the other side.
                  Kick panels

Comment

Kick panels
                    There we go, yeah those. Carbon fiber! with matched color threads!

Rip It Up

i vouch for my Brothas

Comment

Any progress on the 5 lug conversion? im sure you guys can swap a 4 lug hub with a 5 lug hub for the rotor over hub conversion....id be down to get the first set just give me a heads up so that i get my affairs in order first

Originally posted by Uncle Willey
                      When I die, I want to go peacefully like my Grandfather did, in his sleep -- not screaming, like the passengers in his car.

Comment

Type R grill in stock maybe? I've been waiting for it to be in stock since May no joke...
                        Current:
                        2007 Acura TL Type-S 6MT KBP

Past:
                        1992 Honda Accord EX-R Sedan - RIP
                        1991 Honda Accord EX-R Wagon - RIP 10/14/2010

Words change lives. You just got to choose the right ones.

Instagram: @CB7Nub

Check out the more active "CB7Tuner Canada" Facebook group for CANADIAN members ONLY.

Comment

really i would say that the biggest thing we are looking for are all of the bad ass lip kits that have been discontinued as one set or even by their selves.

it something that you know will se VERY well and go FAST!!!

like these...
                          unknown member

aleks77

Comment

sending my used 90-91 foglight to you so you can duplicate them so i can buy a new set. i pm you but i wanna know who else going to see this and would recommend this happening.
                            Mrs. Reddy

http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=178119
                            MY FOR SALE THREAD CLICK LINK ON TOP

Comment

TASauto hasn't been active on this site for nearly a year.

This section is about to be deleted, and all of their advertising removed from this site.

Comment

Rear tail light LED kit/package. All running/brake lights and signals in a package deal. Reverse lights included or optional, whatever may work. This would be a great idea for those of us who have tinted our tails, or done some sort of modification that inhibits "filament bulb" light output.

http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...=1#post1823428

My Custom BB6 Dash Swap Thread

Comment

Working...
                                X