Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Tell Us What YOU Want! (though you won't get it, because TAS isn't on here anymore!)

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

90-93 halo projectors.

I can find projectors all day long, just not any that have the 'angel eyes halo' projectors. They started making them in 94 from what i've found.
    -Lance- (Formally known as H0ndaspyd3rLM)

Originally posted by H22Artman
    if he still disagrees. well...... buy him a pink sweater and tell him to go buy some curtains.
    Originally posted by deevergote
    I posted a nude photo of myself on cd5tuner.com... it broke the site.
    Bought from: lo_dit, 924dr, Fatman88, 91project, noobcake, loud92cb7

٩(•̮̮̃•̃)۶

Comment

93 Red/Clears for COUPE

Comment

how about some jdm f22b dohc parts/more h23 parts?

carbon fiber body panels

Soon to have the first *Bottle Fed Accord* in MI!

Vouch For: fatboy1185

Comment

Tasauto parts has horrible quality parts and horrible service. I recomend no body use this site.
          My Cb7. Slow work in progresshttp://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...80#post2247580

Comment

Originally posted by AndrewNe View Post
            Tasauto parts has horrible quality parts and horrible service. I recomend no body use this site.

Comment

on that note....
              just recived my header from TAS and i love it. this is the second time i have used them for parts and both times service has been spot on.. they will always have my bizz..

Comment

93 sedan red clears

Comment

How about full carbon fiber dash kits (includes window switch trim, door handles front and back, cupholder, transmission trim ring too)

Specifically this style made by B&I dash kits:

There are other kits that have a ring that goes over the top of the gauge cluster and a stick on piece on the glove box, but those look tacky imo.
                  Last edited by Prez808; 02-19-2010, 02:13 AM.

Comment

how about full rear quarter panels for both coupe and sedan?!?
                    96 mx-6, needs work...
                    91 accord lx sedan, needs work...

Comment

Full rear quarters ftw. My rust goes just past what the inserts look like they'd cover

Comment

black leather seats in ohio haha

Comment

How about grills that'll fit 91 accords lol I bought one from you guys and didn't fit good on my 91 cb those grills are just for 93 accord, also for suree some 91-93 oem fogs, rear fogs, carbon fiber trunk and hood, amber corner lights a mustttt!!, roof racks lol, red and clear tails, lip kits ughhh I can keeeeepppppp goinnnnn!!.

92 Accord Cb7 ^^
                          My Ride Thread~~Click Below.
                          http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=176232

Comment

For some reason, I think it would totally ruin the fun of having fogs if they were no longer rare

Comment

Aluminum and/or Carbon fiber Coolant Reservoir, Windshield Washer Reservoir and carbon fiber Floor panles/door panels. Now that would be sweet!

Rip It Up
                              Sold to: nightime25, MyDianaz06, Accord214 and 408cb7

Bought from:Rob_is_Legend, MonoCB7, Fatboy1185, Flatline and busak87

i vouch for my Brothas

Comment

carbon fiber floor panels? You mean the actual floor panel that goes under the carpet or the floor mats?

Comment

Working...
                                X