Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Tell Us What YOU Want! (though you won't get it, because TAS isn't on here anymore!)

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Factory USDM rear spoiler rubber gaskets. They would go where the spoiler connects to the trunk.

Sold!

Selling: F22A4(disassembled)

Comment

OH! I have a good one. Can you find out why the transmission part #'s are different for the wagons and sedans/coupes? I am interested in one because they supposedly geared better for getting off the line and top speed. I am guessing it was because they are heavier and they have a 140mph speedo. Thanks.

Sold!

Comment

How about tools? I haven't found an affordable ridge reamer. Thanks.

Sold!

Comment

Sorry, just found this thread. Sun visors with mirror and lights for both sides? And antenna mast. Just the actual mast. Hope to hear from you soon.

Sold!

Comment

Originally posted by carlosamador16 View Post
            OH! I have a good one. Can you find out why the transmission part #'s are different for the wagons and sedans/coupes? I am interested in one because they supposedly geared better for getting off the line and top speed. I am guessing it was because they are heavier and they have a 140mph speedo. Thanks.
            wagons have a better tranny to compensate for the weight.
            峠 で ドリフト を して 下さい。

steam linky facebook, y0 俺 は 走り屋 です。 clickable ^

Comment

I have said this in every what do you want thread!

WHALE PENIS!!!!!!!

Comment

heres an easy one id like to see. amber and smoked amber corner lights for a 92-93. i cant find any lately at all. just clear, black housing and stock. id buy a set of each amber and smoked amber right away

Comment

Originally posted by JunyAccord View Post
                  Rear Trailing Arm Bushing.
                  I second that! Definitely!

...or even just the rear trailing arm would be good, too!

Comment

apparently red clears for 92-93 are getting harder to find I suggest TSA finds a way to remedy this
                    F22b + MP1A = mad fun for me now. . .

MY RIDE
                    My swap parts list and pricing

vouches:
                    Bought from: Smeagren83(quite a few times now LOL), 97lude, AZaccord, M3torz2nR, g7kobayashi, sickoffthe206 and Kurobei, Jarhead, prNonVtec4u, caserX

Sold to: Snailin91, Smeagren83, cb7dazz, Drummersteve7, Slick

Comment

Originally posted by DA92CB7 View Post
                      apparently red clears for 92-93 are getting harder to find I suggest TSA finds a way to remedy this
                      I second the motion.
                      私は日本語を話さない

1990 Honda Civic DX - Junked
                      1992 Honda Accord Si - Sold for parts
                      Next Honda coming.

Comment

front and rear diffusers

MY CB7

FULL part out thread:
                        http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=204494

Comment

I would like to see a driver mirror block off plate. The Passengers ones are a dime a dozen but I would like to get my hands on the drivers side.

Comment

how about a front foglamp kit for 92/93 accords?
                            http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=167601 Click to see my new ride

Comment

Originally posted by kc8enb07 View Post
                              heres an easy one id like to see. amber and smoked amber corner lights for a 92-93. i cant find any lately at all. just clear, black housing and stock. id buy a set of each amber and smoked amber right away
                              Originally posted by carlosamador16 View Post
                              Factory USDM rear spoiler rubber gaskets. They would go where the spoiler connects to the trunk.
                              Originally posted by childrey91 View Post
                              if it was said i apologize for repeating but the following:
                              oem foglights for all cb7"s...
                              intersection lights
                              cb3 power folding mirrors
                              leather interior/door panels in all colors
                              rear foglight

I second all of these but first and foremost replacement panels like lower door frame (rocker) but most of all replacement quarter panels for all coupes as well as the sheetmetal behind the rear bumper on the rear quarters.
                              Arcadia Green Crew Member #9

Comment

2.5" & 3" exhaust

Id like to see a full Stainless exhaust from downpipe exit to tip prebent. No muffler no resonators.

This makes it easy for customers to then make up their own custom exhaust.

And its cheap for a company to stock and ship. Its almost impossible to find someone who can bend a custom stainless exhaust!

Comment

Working...
                                X