Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Tell Us What YOU Want! (though you won't get it, because TAS isn't on here anymore!)

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by tasauto.com View Post
    If we offer fogs they will be available in a full kit or in individual pieces. Until then I might just create a DIY for making the harness.
    Talk to night wolf he makes harness for 60 each http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...&highlight=fog

"Real intelligence is like a river; the deeper it is, the less noise it makes.”

Click Me

Comment

Originally posted by cb7dazz View Post
      you know what i was thinking would be a great idea for our cars

an adjustable front lower control arm

that way we could adjust camber from the lower control arm and not have all the problems associated with the upper ball joint kits

idk if its possible but it would be nice not to have my stupid camber kit banging all the time cuz im too low
      All in favor say win.
      win

Comment

fog lights would be super sick

Comment

How about a brake line kit to convert a ABS system to non-ABS for a 92-93 Accord? I can't seem to find the lines in any junkyard. For some reason everyone around here cuts the lines when they take out the MC and Portioning valve????

Comment

As more and more people more toward "shaving and tucking" Accord engine bays we will be coming out with more packages to help accomplish this (custom wire harnesses, pre-bent SS brakes lines, relocating brackets...etc). I know all the salvage places cut the lines because of how hard it is to get the fittings apart. Even with a good line wrench it can take you a while. I don't know how soon these types of products will be available so just give me a call (ask for Stephen) and I can share some ideas with you.

http://www.tasauto.com - The Accord Experts

Comment

lets get some lips.

Comment

As more and more people more toward "shaving and tucking" Accord engine bays we will be coming out with more packages to help accomplish this (custom wire harnesses, pre-bent SS brakes lines, relocating brackets...etc). I know all the salvage places cut the lines because of how hard it is to get the fittings apart. Even with a good line wrench it can take you a while. I don't know how soon these types of products will be available so just give me a call (ask for Stephen) and I can share some ideas with you.
                Nice!
                Originally posted by ikayto View Post
                lets get some lips.
                x2, Tas Pro lip kits ftw.

Comment

this would be great ^^^^
                  i also agree with the lips. maybe even some carbon fiber lips that come in diff. types of carbon fiber like carbon kevlar or something

Sold too: Grumpys93, '93CB7Ex, Bunta, prodh22accord, SSMAccord, fleetw00d

Comment

we keep going back and forth on the lips. If I buy them from a distributor they vary so much in quality. One shipment can be great and the next crap. They can have thousands ready to ship one month and then be stocked out for months. Bad quality and a poor supply stream make lips difficult. Not to mention that they don't ship well either. I want to sell these but I want to do it right. That is why I would want to create our own. Unfortunately this is a difficult time to invest in product due to the economy and winter being our slow season.

Comment

we keep going back and forth on the lips. If I buy them from a distributor they vary so much in quality. One shipment can be great and the next crap. They can have thousands ready to ship one month and then be stocked out for months. Bad quality and a poor supply stream make lips difficult. Not to mention that they don't ship well either. I want to sell these but I want to do it right. That is why I would want to create our own. Unfortunately this is a difficult time to invest in product due to the economy and winter being our slow season.
                      a trait of a good company! make em on your own and see that we all get top quality, who cares about the wait time, just means we know were getting the best product our money can buy!

1992 Accord EX MT : CB#2
                      DIY OEM amber corners w/reflectors

Comment

do yall have a kit that has nothing but the timing belt seals? like a kit that has all the seal on the timing belt side? cam shaft seal, balance shaft seal, water pump seal, and crank shaft seal?

Comment

We should have all of those parts listed on our site. We do not have them put together in a kit. I have never heard that request before.

Comment

yeah I didnt mean getting those cruddy ebay lips but making something original. if lip making is not feasible at the time, it's completely understandable.

Comment

Originally posted by ikayto View Post
                              yeah I didnt mean getting those cruddy ebay lips but making something original. if lip making is not feasible at the time, it's completely understandable.
                              x2

Even a oem-style bumper with a lip molded onto it, so it looks like a stock bumper with a mugen or sigma lip on it, but it would all be one piece...then you wouldn't have to worry about them ripping off as its not just screwed on, and it would be more durable.
                              There are no black and white suspension answers!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

are left and right rear 1/4 patch panels available at this time? how much for the pair shipped to 85742.

Thanks!

Comment

Working...
                                X