This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by evillejared
    yes i got your app. I hope the suspense is not killing you slammed4thgen because there is still a while yet to go.
    Oh it will kill him seeing how there is a month to go till the dead line and another couple weeks after that till it is announced.

Comment

Originally posted by evillejared
      yes i got your app. I hope the suspense is not killing you slammed4thgen because there is still a while yet to go.
      sadly it is...but im good.

im pathetic...im like a little school girl right now.
      Last edited by slammed4thgen; 11-16-2007, 04:46 PM.

smoke tires, not drugs.

Comment

Originally posted by slammed4thgen
        im like a little school girl right now.
        sigged

Click for my Member's Ride Thread
        Originally posted by Stephen Fry
        'It's now very common to hear people say, "I'm rather offended by that", as if that gives them certain rights. It's no more than a whine. It has no meaning, it has no purpose, it has no reason to be respected as a phrase. "I'm offended by that." Well, so fucking what?' —Stephen Fry
        Eye Level Media - Commercial & Automotive Photography: www.EyeLevelSTL.com

Comment

Originally posted by steelbluesleepR
          sigged
          awesome!

smoke tires, not drugs.

Comment

Originally posted by steelbluesleepR
            sigged
            nice
            R.I.P. Molly, you will be missed. Only 16 and your life taken away from an irresponsible driver. (10/14/08)

Sold to: Boost_Lee | Cby0 | CB710AE | CB7lx91 | Davids92Accord | Driftspec310 | F22HB | sunburn | Wed3k

Comment

Submitted.
              wat

Comment

Originally posted by straightedge
                Submitted.
                there goes my chances...

THEN: 1993 Accord 10th Ann. Ed.---------------------- NOW: 1996 Accord EX
                My Ride thread
                Flickr
                Originally posted by d112crzy
                And it can only get better. That's the best part.
                All I gotta really say is:
                People of cb7tuner, this AUTO is NOT a joke. It has impressed ME, the hater of auto's.

Comment

app sent
                  ~Nick~
                  FSAE (F Series Accord Enthusiasts) ..."A dying breed thats taking it to the next level" Lucky #13
                  MR Thread:http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...ight=Grumpys93

Comment

app. sent ... if you need more pics let me know.. i have problems right now wtih my computer so i am having to use my buddies for right now !!

Originally posted by Devergote
                    A CB7 with an H22, a clean paintjob, HIDs with a projector retrofit, some nice wheels, and a mild drop on H&R Sport springs and Koni Yellow shocks... that's the perfect car. I'd be happy with that for the rest of my life.

Comment

app. sent.
                      Cali.Dumps.Harder.

Comment

Originally posted by FuncOvrForm
                        app. sent.
                        there goes my chances! haha.... beautiful car man i envy the bay crew you got some bad cars

smoke tires, not drugs.

Comment

Originally posted by slammed4thgen
                          there goes my chances! haha.... beautiful car man i envy the bay crew you got some bad cars
                          lol. thanks. but i doubt i will get it. theres some clean cars that applied. everyone has a equal shot. thanks tho i really appreciate your opinon.
                          Cali.Dumps.Harder.

Comment

Sent mine a few days ago just wanted to verify you got it

My Wiretuck/ Insane engine bay
                            member ride thread
                            11.86@120mph T66 turbo 612hp F22A
                            DIVULGE MOTORSPORTS
                            People can hate all they want, my f22 is faster than yours.
                            I have literally been on this site for 10 years, I know what i am talking about!
                            John 10:18 "No one takes it from me, but I lay it down of my own accord. I have authority to lay it down and authority to take it up again. "

Comment

Today's the 15th. I wonder if the decision has been made. There was some real steep competition.
                              wat

Comment

well everyone has untill midnight and the choice has not been made in any area. I am going to look over everything i have and give myself a good bit of time to see who will work.

Comment

Working...
                                X