X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by evillejared
    H23CB7:
    i just want people to know that i am not just here to take your money.
    I have always had a soft spot in my heart for these cars and even though they have been around for a while parts are just not abundant. We can hang with the rest of them, its just going to take a little more time to get the high hp parts made that are not so heavy on the wallet.

I want to reward those people who have taken the time to make their cb7 something that makes the rest up not look so loony for modifying them, and that it is a usable platform.

Parts makers and parts users want the same thing. The people learn about the cb7 and its abilities, the more of the top end part makers will pay attention. My cb7 is still in the project stage and there are plenty of parts that i want, that they dont make yet, but i am sure with enough work from everyone we all can make the already rolling ball move faster.
    this guy is awesome aint he?

smoke tires, not drugs.

Comment

Originally posted by slammed4thgen
      this guy is awesome aint he?
      Yeah he sounds like a nice guy .I really want to see his products, should be some cool stuff
      WE MISS YOU JO(9-04-2008)

Comment

Originally posted by sunburn
        Yeah he sounds like a nice guy .I really want to see his products, should be some cool stuff
        ohio cbs will soon be graced by these goods!

smoke tires, not drugs.

Comment

well the reason i dont have a lot of pictures up is because i dont have these products just sitting around. they are made to order. I am going to be sinking some cash into making tests of everything so the "people who have to see pictures or they will die" will be persuaded to buy.

Thanks for your guy's support.

Comment

Wish i had a cb7 or you made some h23 components, if so, i would apply

GL to all

174.92 BHP / 171.45 WTQ

Comment

well i can pretty much make anything for anything.
              and you can apply which is why i have the "open" spot.

Comment

application has been sent

you seem like a pretty outgoing dude, hope we can work business in a very near future

THEN: 1993 Accord 10th Ann. Ed.---------------------- NOW: 1996 Accord EX
                My Ride thread
                Flickr
                Originally posted by d112crzy
                And it can only get better. That's the best part.
                All I gotta really say is:
                People of cb7tuner, this AUTO is NOT a joke. It has impressed ME, the hater of auto's.

Comment

Hey, i got your application and good luck to you.
                  I will have to look you up when i am in your area, i go to tampa twice a year.

Comment

sounds good

2 bad you're not local, THIS saturday in Latin Imort Test-n-Tune at my local dragstrip

My Ride thread
                    Flickr
                    People of cb7tuner, this AUTO is NOT a joke. It has impressed ME, the hater of auto's.

Comment

well so long as its open to more people than latins lol i would be there. I was on tamparacing.com a looooong time ago. i dont even think i remember my screen name.

Comment

My Ride thread
                        Flickr

Comment

Emailed the application to you. I've been looking for sponsorships. Thanks for offering this to everyone!
                          Last edited by 92cord; 11-15-2007, 02:17 AM.
                          R.I.P. Molly, you will be missed. Only 16 and your life taken away from an irresponsible driver. (10/14/08)

Sold to: Boost_Lee | Cby0 | CB710AE | CB7lx91 | Davids92Accord | Driftspec310 | F22HB | sunburn | Wed3k

Comment

well girls i hate to be a confident corey but i just emailed what is to be the winning application!

j/p good luck to all and thank you so much the for oppurtunity jared.
                            i hope you find what your lookin for!

may the best man or woman win!
                            Last edited by slammed4thgen; 11-15-2007, 06:39 AM.

smoke tires, not drugs.

Comment

i'm gonna fill out an app tomorrow because its WAY too late right now. i plan on entering a lot of local shows and as many national ones as i can over the summer including NOPI st louis and Nopi nats.

Click for my Member's Ride Thread
                              Originally posted by Stephen Fry
                              'It's now very common to hear people say, "I'm rather offended by that", as if that gives them certain rights. It's no more than a whine. It has no meaning, it has no purpose, it has no reason to be respected as a phrase. "I'm offended by that." Well, so fucking what?' —Stephen Fry
                              Eye Level Media - Commercial & Automotive Photography: www.EyeLevelSTL.com

Comment

Originally posted by steelbluesleepR
                                i'm gonna fill out an app tomorrow because its WAY too late right now. i plan on entering a lot of local shows and as many national ones as i can over the summer including NOPI st louis and Nopi nats.
                                fill one out champ?

smoke tires, not drugs.

Comment

Working...
                                X