Boost activated sprayer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Boost activated sprayer

The boost activated sprayer kit is an awesome intercooler sprayer that turns on by its self whenever the set amount of boost that the switch is set for is met.

This is a water sprayer and can be adapted for extra sprayers for the radiator

The sprayer nozzles can be adjusted to fit a 1" to 3' spray area.
    all kits come with everything you need

Intercooler sprayer kit - $50
    Radiator adaption - $25

very interested what all comes with this kit? Can it be swapped to spray nitrous on the IC? Pic if possible
    ~Nick~
    FSAE (F Series Accord Enthusiasts) ..."A dying breed thats taking it to the next level" Lucky #13
    MR Thread:http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...ight=Grumpys93

Comment

Can you explain exactly what this product does, how is it effective? Does it reduce heat because on hot days I have a heating issue after boosting the motor, so would this product effectively reduce the heat?

SOLD!!
      Boosted H22
      375whp 298 ft/lbs at 15psi

MEMBERS RIDE THREAD<<<CLICK FOR VIDS AND COOL PICS

Comment

Originally posted by mozzandherb
        Can you explain exactly what this product does, how is it effective? Does it reduce heat because on hot days I have a heating issue after boosting the motor, so would this product effectively reduce the heat?
        it seems like it is an n-tercooler which basically sprays either water or nitrous onto your intercooler which inturns make the air going through the intercooler alot cooler making it more powerful. So the spray theoreticaly give you more power by cooling your intercooler even more. I wanted one but didn't want to spend the money if he is selling what i hope he is selling i will buy it in a heart beat, go buy a nitrous bottle and hook that baby up. (this is what i am hoping it will be like except his will be water)

Here is what it looks like on a car
        Last edited by Grumpys93; 11-08-2007, 02:16 PM.
        ~Nick~
        FSAE (F Series Accord Enthusiasts) ..."A dying breed thats taking it to the next level" Lucky #13

Comment

THey sell Co2 spray kits for intercoolers. WHich is suppose to acutally make more power.

But this is with water you said? Water intercooled?
          **Blk Housed Slut Crew Member #1**

**Don't b scared be prepared for the worst**
          Da Drizzle's Sedan - Dr. Diy's Blk Housed Thread

'90 2Tone Coupe-Car Heaven_'89 Lude-Junk Yard
          Mostly Usdm, some Jdm,Edm,&Puerto Rican RICE

Comment

Yes it is a water intercooler sprayer.

Could this run co2? not safely...

pretty much how this works is when you hit the preset boost level, the sprayer atomizes the water into very very very very very very small droplets that cover a wide area of the intercooler hotside, I have never put the system on the dyno, but on my turbo d16 civic, when i go out for a normal spirited drive and come home i can put my hand on the hot side of the fmic and its just barely warmer than the other. Before i had it, i would not dare touch that unless i wanted a skin graft.

Now co2 is better, and nitrous is even better than that. But each of those kits grand total will be in the 300-400 dollar range after all is said and done.
            Not to mention co2 is about 2 bucks a lb now and nitrous is about 4.75 a lb. Water is cheap , and it works.

as far as pictures, being that i am an individual i make the products based up the sale. Now deevergote has already thrown in his support and trust of me, but i also do every transaction through paypal, and on top of that if you get anything that i sold you and for whatever reason you dont want it, i will take it back at a 100% full refund, that includes what you paid for shipping. ( assuming it was never installed)

What comes with the kit is as follows
            1 x tank w/pump
            1 x boost switch
            1 x on/off switch
            1 x sprayer
            10ft of line
            10ft of wire
            mounting hardware

now being that everyone has a little bit different of an intercooler setup this kit is made as a one size fits all. There is plenty of line and wire to get everything where you want it. As far as the wiring goes, its all just simple switch setup.
            The part most people have problems with is just finding where to mount the tank ( as in do they want people to see it or not). But this should be a 1hr install MAX. Now some people i have sold this kit to locally did not want to use my tank that i provided but rather they used their washer fluid tank, so that way when the water got low the light in the cabin came on. This can also be done and is more easy than finding a place to mount the tank. If this is what you wish to do, let me know and the kit without the tank is $10 cheaper.

Comment

ok you convinced me how do i buy it? Lol whats your paypal. Ill put this to the test. Ill do a couple dyno pulls and see what happens.
              ~Nick~

Comment

Working...
              X