This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

VSR Intake manifold (coming soon)

I am currently working on finishing up the work on a Velocity Stack Runner Intake Manifold for the f22.

Before I put it on the market I need to do a little bit of fine tuning with the runner height and make sure it works as it should on the dyno.

I also have the same design without the velocity stacks

VSR Intake Manifold - 450
    Intake Manifold - 350

What do you mean by f22? the port size and bolt pattern of the f22? So it'd fit the h23 and other engines with the same bolt pattern and port size?

^^click it or ticket^^

Comment

Originally posted by evillejared
      I am currently working on finishing up the work on a Velocity Stack Runner Intake Manifold for the f22.

Before I put it on the market I need to do a little bit of fine tuning with the runner height and make sure it works as it should on the dyno.

I also have the same design without the velocity stacks

VSR Intake Manifold - 450
      Intake Manifold - 350
      i was also wondering what rpm's is it going to be designed for?
      I <3 G60.

0.5mm Oversized Stainless valves and bronze guides available. Pm me please.

Comment

from my calculations power should be increased across the board, but the bulk of the power will come in the mid-upper rpm range. 4000-? , i am still testing a few things to see how far its going to keep making power. I am shooting for 10,000.

Comment

from my calculations power should be increased across the board, but the bulk of the power will come in the mid-upper rpm range. 4000-? , i am still testing a few things to see how far its going to keep making power. I am shooting for 10,000.
          10k?

what kind of build is this?
          www.850fab.com
          IG - @850Fab
          FB - @850Fabrication

Comment

shit my engine will never be able to count to 10,000, but good to know this mani can handle it

^^click it or ticket^^

Comment

right on, for racing, you dont need power below 4k :o
              I <3 G60.

0.5mm Oversized Stainless valves and bronze guides available. Pm me please.

Comment

hmm... i'm really liking the sounds of this product... i'll keep an eye out on this

THEN: 1993 Accord 10th Ann. Ed.---------------------- NOW: 1996 Accord EX
                My Ride thread
                Flickr
                Originally posted by d112crzy
                And it can only get better. That's the best part.
                All I gotta really say is:
                People of cb7tuner, this AUTO is NOT a joke. It has impressed ME, the hater of auto's.

Comment

Originally posted by 98vtec
                  10k?

what kind of build is this?
                  well the 4g63's i build for people, the redline is at 10,500. I dont know if these motors can get that high but i am sure someone will some day. I always like to over build and have parts that i can grow with. saves cash in the long run.

Comment

I'm confused.

By velocity stack runner intake manifold, do you mean... ITBs with velocity stacks? or a velocity stack intake? or.. something that I'm stupidly not thinking of?
                    Last edited by TheNextEpisode; 12-10-2007, 04:25 AM. Reason: blindness

Comment

no this is not an itb set up, although i am making it to where it could be easily adapted to a diy itb. Its just going alittle slow on the r&d right now. prices suck when you have to buy and scrap a lot of machined aluminum parts. Once i get a prototype made i will get a few of you guys to run some dyno number with me.

Comment

no this is not an itb set up, although i am making it to where it could be easily adapted to a diy itb. Its just going alittle slow on the r&d right now. prices suck when you have to buy and scrap a lot of machined aluminum parts. Once i get a prototype made i will get a few of you guys to run some dyno number with me.
                        So then its a custom basic intake manifold?

I'm looking forward to seeing dyno results.

Comment

its an intake manifold that can be used to what you need it to do. having parts that can grow with your needs are very important when everything anymore seems to cost a grand.

Comment

I'd love a high flow, higher RPM intake manifold for a lot of boost on a drag set-up! Also to simplify the clutter of the A6 manifold would be fantastic. You should have it allow a throttle body of up to 70mm or so as well.
                            wat

Comment

well the 4g63's i build for people, the redline is at 10,500. I dont know if these motors can get that high but i am sure someone will some day. I always like to over build and have parts that i can grow with. saves cash in the long run.
                              I only know that the K20 can. I've driven a CTR with 260 HP and reving to almost 12.000 RPM and that scares the shit out of people

Your car is faster, I'm the better driver

Greetz Erwin
                              My last ride

Shakes and Fidget - The Game

Comment

Working...
                              X