This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello everyone

i would like to take the time to thank Deevergote, for allowing me to have this shop online, and i hope to be able to give a contribution to the cb7 community.

Well a little about me:
    My name is Jared, im 22, i live in southern Indiana, and im a senior in college.
    I also fabricate parts for a living. My full part list will be displayed in the lower threads and information on ordering. Being that 90% of the parts I make have to be hand made, it can take up to 2 weeks, depending on work load and the amount of fabrication. Everything I make, I use quality parts and I take the time and care to make sure its done correct. Good parts take time.

How I got started doing this is simple. I just got tired of pay a lot of money. I felt that I could make parts better and just not be greedy. Everything I sell I put my name behind. Here is how I handle business.

1. Every single weld that i place, i guaranty for life. If they ever crack, i will repair it at no cost to you. Even if you just feel like beating on it with a hammer for hours on end to make it break. I will still fix it for free. that even means i pay for all of the shipping out of pocket. That is how confident i am in my welds.

2. Evey part that i port, i make sure will not go beyond the physical material limits. Some people ask for insane ports, im sorry i wont do that. i wont take your money when i know that the part will fail.

3. I am pretty easy going, if you have a problem with anything, or questions, don't be scared to ask.

4. Here is how i handle group buys. I have no problem with doing them i just need a few things. i need a list of who gets the part first to last. If you want to get a group buy started, PM me, do not make a post.

5. If there is a part that you would like me to make, i will. Just hit me up with the info and i will see if it can be done.
    Last edited by evillejared; 11-15-2007, 11:21 PM.

Please don't be put off by Jared's low post count. I have enough faith in his work that I gave him this shop. As with all CB7tuner Member Shops, I stand firmly behind these products.

Comment

sounds awesome! welds look good too

have u thought about making the 4 point X brace for the trunk?

Comment

im open to anything...i like to make stuff

if i could find a place to attach it on the floor then it would not be a prob.

Comment

here check this out

http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=35325

Comment

the bars that are closes to the rear appear to be welded to the car and not bolted.

Comment

If you could make a good 4pt alternative to the front neuspeed strut bar and 2 or 4 point rear bar I'd defiantly be interested.

Comment

yeah i am working on it, i need a test dummy. anyone in southern Indiana?

Comment

If by southern Indiana you mean southern New Jersey, pick me!

I've mentioned this to you before, but a 4 point bar along the lines of the Neuspeed bar that would work with DOHC motors would sell like crazy. The Neuspeed bar is so much better than anything else on the market, and it won't work with the DOHC.

Comment

yeah i picked one up from a guy here locally and i will try to keep as close to it as i can.

Comment

Originally posted by evillejared
                      the bars that are closes to the rear appear to be welded to the car and not bolted.
                      he said there were holes there already that he just bolted to. either way, we can always drill and use a nut and bolt or something along those lines.

Comment

very true. I can try to fab something up.

Comment

Originally posted by evillejared
                          very true. I can try to fab something up.

sick man!

Comment

x2 on the Strut bar that will clear a DOHC. I will probably buy it, if the price isnt crazy or anything like that.

----------------My 92 Honda Accord LX---------------------- My 97 Nissan 240sx LE----

NE GUYS, Buy the last of my accord parts

Comment

i try to keep all prices low, when you buy something from me that is made i dont mark up any of the parts.

Comment

Working...
                              X