No announcement yet.

Action Clutch kit for F and H engines!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I am curious to what mods had to be done on the splines, as this feedback is very important to us, and will be addressed immediately. In addition, was the clutch disk "slid" on dry, or with some lithum (or other) lubricant? Thanks.
    'Bisimoto D15/D16/F18/F22
    World's Fastest and Quickest TRUE unibody all motor FWD
    World's Fastest All Motor SOHC Honda
    1988 CRX Unibody, D16 full street: 12.68 @ 107mph
    1988 CRX Unibody, D15 full race: 10.77 @ 123mph
    1988 CRX Unibody, F22A full race: 9.81 @ 139mph
    2006 Insight Unibody, F22A: 9.26 @ 152mph
    NEW!:www.bisimoto.com: parts, dyno tuning, apparel, technology!
    Bisimoto's Facebook page
    478 HP naturally aspirated F22A!!!

Comment

^Bisi, clutch disk was accompanied w/ white lithium on the splines. Basically, clutch disk would slide onto the input shaft backwards, then would stop short of passing through. Would BARELY catch sliding it the correct way. There was a major burr, even more than a burr, all the way around on the transmission side of the clutch disk (I.D. bore), I guess it wasn't machined through and through. W/ some determination, the problem was fixed, other than that, the clutch/flywheel setup is wicked, wouldn't ask for anything more from it.

You are welcome Bisi,

Dan

Comment

No one knows the torque rating of the 2ms?

Comment

i need this as well since my comp clutch stage 4 is now slipping.

My Wiretuck/ Insane engine bay
          member ride thread
          11.86@120mph T66 turbo 612hp F22A
          DIVULGE MOTORSPORTS
          People can hate all they want, my f22 is faster than yours.
          I have literally been on this site for 10 years, I know what i am talking about!
          John 10:18 "No one takes it from me, but I lay it down of my own accord. I have authority to lay it down and authority to take it up again. "

Comment

Action makes some really good stuff, I went to them for a clutch for my turbo mazda. You guys can give them a call for any info you might need, they're very helpful people.

Comment

just bought the 1md and i want pics of the girl who sold it to me

she sounded hot!

awesome service man

smoke tires, not drugs.

Comment

Nice!

Comment

Originally posted by Granite CB7 View Post
                  Nice!
                  she called back too! i didnt think they would be able to get it out tonight but she did!

absolutely wonderful service man

bisi, pics or ban

smoke tires, not drugs.

Comment

some feedback on the action clutch:

i purchased the 1md unsprung and so far i love it! i compared my old pressure plate to the action and it was night and day.

if you are looking for a great clutch, i definetly recommend the action line

smoke tires, not drugs.

Comment

Originally posted by slammed4thgen View Post
                      some feedback on the action clutch:

i purchased the 1md unsprung and so far i love it! i compared my old pressure plate to the action and it was night and day.

if you are looking for a great clutch, i definetly recommend the action line
                      I got the 2MD unsprung in order to get ready for my future turbo setup. I gotta say it clamps like a mother but I find it hard to drive sometimes. The clutch pedal feel isn't the issue as it feels just slightly stiffer than stock, but since it's mated to their 8.5 flywheel, it proves to be a pain currently.

I have to rev it to 2k just to get a smooth start without any chatter but often times I find myself riding the clutch unintentionally. I haven't got into the habit yet of blippin the throttle quick and dumping it as opposed to my old Blacktrax 11.5lb flywheel and clutch which was sprung and more forgiving for a slower release and shifts. When I get up to go to work and have my mind on other things, I can drive it perfect without even thinking about it. It's just at lights I want to take off smoothy without looking like a @ss to the car next to me. LOL

Downshifting to slow down around a street corner is a learning experience in it's own. Now the revs drop so fast that if I don't shift quick and the needle falls below 2k, I either get a thud or stuttering shake like i'm in the wrong gear for the speed. I found "kicking" the clutch for quicker gear changes remedied this but I don't get it right everytime. I feel like i'm learning how to drive a 5-speed again.

I remember driving it the first day and downshifted from 3rd to 2nd to slow down into my court and THUD! omg that thing clamped too quick and hard I felt like I bent my front dogbone mount. LOL
                      I need a custom turbo manifold built....
                      707 NorCal NinjaZ

Honda Twincam Motorwerkz?
                      "I am the Yakuza CB7!"
                      '92 Accord Sedan SiR

Comment

Roughly 1 yr. later and 18K miles, no more 1MS for me.

Comment

Originally posted by Granite CB7 View Post
                          Roughly 1 yr. later and 18K miles, no more 1MS for me.
                          So what happened? Did I miss this story in another thread?
                          Metal Metal and more Metal!!!

How much does your wheel/tire combo weigh? Post here!
                          -=Suicide Crew Member #1 (only member so far)=-
                          MY RIDE

"I was hoping the Wolverine would finger one of those Japanese girls and then extend a claw into her b hole just for fun, BUT that never happened and I was extremely unsatisfied with the movie because of it." -Macaqueistrong

Comment

^Thanks for your interest Nick, here's a pretty descriptive post from another thread:
                            http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showpost...8&postcount=36

Comment

Just installed the 2MS and it grabs like a mofo. not too sure whats the break in time though? I'm guessing 150-250 miles. I probably just missed that in previous threads. I'll keep you guys updated on anything that happens/changes when its fully broken in.

I breathe down shit so hard, you could see sound.

Comment

Originally posted by NJ_STAMPEDE_LX View Post
                                Just installed the 2MS and it grabs like a mofo. not too sure whats the break in time though? I'm guessing 150-250 miles. I probably just missed that in previous threads. I'll keep you guys updated on anything that happens/changes when its fully broken in.
                                The break in is 500miles

Comment

Working...
                                X