Bisimoto H/F series aluminum flywheels

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by drummersteve7 View Post
    so whats the deal with replacing the friction disc?
    I am getting ready for another clutch on my Bisi Flywheel and I want to do it right.
    Where can we get these?
    From the looks of it, you have lots of meat left on that flywheel, unless you see massive heat spots i dont think you need to replace the friction surface.

My Wiretuck/ Insane engine bay
    member ride thread
    11.86@120mph T66 turbo 612hp F22A
    DIVULGE MOTORSPORTS
    People can hate all they want, my f22 is faster than yours.
    I have literally been on this site for 10 years, I know what i am talking about!
    John 10:18 "No one takes it from me, but I lay it down of my own accord. I have authority to lay it down and authority to take it up again. "

Comment

its got ridges on it. So I want to replace it.
      I don't like reassembling things, and then they don't
      work right for a minor detail as such.

Guess I will have to call Bisi's shop.
      MadLab Racing
      Southern Maryland

Comment

im so bummed they're out of stock. Do you know if they will be making another production run?

Form.Follows.Function

Comment

It is pointless if friction plates can not be re-established.
          Hoping someone chimes in on that.

Has anyone had ridges on theirs, not get a new plate and everything was fine?

I am beginning to think, nobody has yet to swap clutches yet, so nobody has seen this issue. Anyone?
          MadLab Racing
          Southern Maryland

Comment

why don't you just call bisimoto?

PSN ID's:Tidashoni
            1992 Accord EX Coupe
            My FS Thread
            Not so DD 2013 Subaru Impreza WRX STI
            Originally posted by deevergote
            Boosting with a carb is like being a sniper with a bazooka... it works, it gets the job done, but it's not the most precise method.

Comment

Cause I am on vacation, plus if this is a throw away flywheel because the friction plate can not be replaced. then this is a product I def would regret buying.
              MadLab Racing
              Southern Maryland

Comment

Originally posted by drummersteve7 View Post
                Cause I am on vacation, plus if this is a throw away flywheel because the friction plate can not be replaced. then this is a product I def would regret buying.
                Just to let you know our flywheels come with heat treated friction plate that have channels to help cool the disk and push out clutch dust for wear resistance! We can also help you with resurfacing and replacing the plates. They also come with a lifetime warranty on manufacturing defects

Feel free to pm me for more infomation or send me an email at Julio@bisimoto.com

Comment

Working...
                X