f22 2.3 cam multi buy?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

f22 2.3 cam multi buy?

any one interested in a bisimoto stage 2.3 multi buy?

I am interested in the cam shaft group buy too, but I want to hit 300hp all motor and 400 with nos. Is this possible?

Comment

guys i think it may be a better group by a valve train set or camgear for f22 since basicly i dont think enough people would be down for a nitrous cam. in truth any one that decides to buy a bisicam basicly needs and adjustable gear or valvetrain to support it. juss saying guys but im def down for some nitrous. i had the cash on the last buyin for the f22 manifold but hardship came upon me

Comment

I'm down, but the cam is only $249.00. How much lower do you think you can get it for? To make a group buy worth wild for Bisi, I'm guessing you’ll need about 2-3 dozen committed buyers. But I don’t think there are that many guys on here that would do it.

Take the first guy that responded to this thread for example.

I am interested in the cam shaft group buy too, but I want to hit 300hp all motor and 400 with nos. Is this possible?
        You’re probably going to get a bunch of guys like this that have no clue and will just flake the first chance they get.

8ball – Brings up a valid point about a valve train group buy instead. Because it would include a much larger group of guys given that every level cam would benefit from the valve train upgrade.

info:
        Level 2.3 Nitrous
        F-series NON-Vtec SOHC
        0.410/0.409 (228/229)*Ideal for Nitrous powerplants, and superior to n/a grinds.! Pro springs are a must! Cam gear recommended.

Comment

Tishock I will not flake out. I did participated in the Bisimoto f22ax headers group buy. So I will not back out on this one either. I was just wondering if this is possible or if anyone had done this before.
          Last edited by 09cb7; 10-25-2010, 09:32 AM.

Comment

Why don't you see if we can do a group buy on the cam, cam gear and valvetrain as an entire package!

Comment

Yeah, I'm down for the whole package deal too. That way you will have the camshaft, valve springs, retainers, and camgear!

Comment

Or how about doing a special on the level 2 and 2.3 camshaft with the whole camwgear,valve springs, and retainers too? Since the level 2 and 2.3 camshaft are the same price. That way there will be more people in the group buy for an all motor or nos setup.

Comment

Im game to help get this going but we would seriously need quite a few people for this, in either event though you guys have my support!
                  Bisimoto Engineering
                  Randy@Bisimoto.com
                  (888)-922-6686

Comment

yea thats what i was trying to say. 249 is a good price, i dont know how much randy can go down on the price, but if you can get a QUALITY bisi part for cheaper its worth doing.

maybe we can do some sort of multi cam multi buy. and if you are interested in a cam package like a bisi cam and bisi cam gear, the total for both are $384 with you sending a com core, and $484 with bisi providing a cam core. even if the price is knocked down to 400, for the whole package would be WAY worth it, like us sending $200 as down payment. think about it guys.

just to see if there is interest. if you are interested in doing this just post on here that yes you would be willing and what cam stage you would be wanting. plus if you will be wanting a cam gear as well.

example: im up for it...stage 2
                    example: im up for it...stage 1.2
                    example: im up for it...stage 2.3

example: im up for it...stage 2....cam gear
                    example: im up for it...stage 1.2..cam gear
                    example: im up for it...stage 2.3..cam gear

you get the idea. and if there is enough people showing interest ill pm you dudes and get your cb7 screen name and stage wanted and talk to randy.

ill start this...

IM IN FOR IT... stage 2.3...cam gear
                    Last edited by cb7_with_snail; 10-25-2010, 03:37 PM.

Comment

Im up for it...stage 2.3

Comment

I'm down for it as well.
                        Metal Metal and more Metal!!!

How much does your wheel/tire combo weigh? Post here!
                        -=Suicide Crew Member #1 (only member so far)=-
                        MY RIDE

"I was hoping the Wolverine would finger one of those Japanese girls and then extend a claw into her b hole just for fun, BUT that never happened and I was extremely unsatisfied with the movie because of it." -Macaqueistrong

Comment

what stage would you be wanting we need that posted to see if it can be a straight 2.3 or if it needs to be a mix and match

Comment

I'm down for the 2.3 nos camshaft.

Along with that, I would also want to see a group buy for the valve springs, retainer, and cam gear.

Come on people we need to get this going like the Bisimoto headers group buy. We show Bisi that we were up for the headers. So we are now up for the camshafts too!

Comment

Also, everyone should post this in their signature so that other members will be aware of this.

Comment

Working...
                              X