X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Payment

Originally posted by randull View Post
    Slowly but surely!

Save that cash people, we will have them going asap. I am saying by mid october we will have units being shipped out.
    Randull, will you guys be accepting the second payment now? I have the money and would feel better knowing I won't be waiting on me to pay to get the header?

If so let me know and I will call tomorrow and pay my second half.

Regards

201 Whp H22a with bolt ons, see the progress from stock f22a to now HERE

Comment

Originally posted by excalibur02 View Post
      LOL save the credit card for me!! I like to earn points lol.

Wow mid october. I feel like thats really close!
      Youre telling me man, my birthday is the 12th, it seems like yesterday we were celebrating Janets Birthday in August

Originally posted by Ghetto_CB7 View Post
      Randull, will you guys be accepting the second payment now? I have the money and would feel better knowing I won't be waiting on me to pay to get the header?

If so let me know and I will call tomorrow and pay my second half.

Regards
      Just call me tomorrow at the shop I'll get it squared away for you!
      Bisimoto Engineering
      Randy@Bisimoto.com
      (888)-922-6686

Comment

AWESOME! i'll be paying my remaining balance as soon as the excess from my student loans come in!

edit: i'll have a really pretty wall-hanging for a while until i finish my car/find an engine to put it on
        Last edited by steelbluesleepR; 09-24-2010, 04:22 PM.

Click for my Member's Ride Thread
        Originally posted by Stephen Fry
        'It's now very common to hear people say, "I'm rather offended by that", as if that gives them certain rights. It's no more than a whine. It has no meaning, it has no purpose, it has no reason to be respected as a phrase. "I'm offended by that." Well, so fucking what?' —Stephen Fry
        Eye Level Media - Commercial & Automotive Photography: www.EyeLevelSTL.com

Comment

Paid

Paid in full

Comment

Just stopping by to thank all you H22 header group buyers for having the right attitudes and making this happen for you all.

Personally, I appreciate that. Shows there is some promise within this forum. Wish all your projects well.
            HondaFan81 For Sale Parts (LOW PRICES ON EVERYTHING)

Comment

Originally posted by steelbluesleepR View Post
              AWESOME! i'll be paying my remaining balance as soon as the excess from my student loans come in!

edit: i'll have a really pretty wall-hanging for a while until i finish my car/find an engine to put it on
              LOL! I love the way this is going! Sounds like my freshman year and my FC ahahahahaha

Originally posted by HondaFan81 View Post
              Just stopping by to thank all you H22 header group buyers for having the right attitudes and making this happen for you all.

Personally, I appreciate that. Shows there is some promise within this forum. Wish all your projects well.
              We here at Bisimoto are extremely thankful and happy to have been able to assist all of you in getting a group buy together!

With this in mind the group buy is going swimmingly and production has begun! So expect to be hearing from us rather soon! Our projected ship date is within the next two weeks! Should you have any questions, comments, concerns, OR you would like to make your final payment contact us at the shop or email me!

Randy@Bisimoto.com
              Bisimoto Engineering
              Randy@Bisimoto.com
              (888)-922-6686

Comment

Just sent my remaining payment
                Really looking forward to recieving this
                My members rides thread

Comment

Got it Tommy!

Thanks man! BTW, when you sent your payment we all saw the title of the message and were like huh? lol good looking out!

In either event get those payments in everyone!

email me or call me
                  Randy@Bisimoto.com
                  888-922-6686
                  Bisimoto Engineering
                  Randy@Bisimoto.com
                  (888)-922-6686

Comment

I paid my balance! One step closer for the best builder/fabricator on this site!

Comment

According to Randy and Janet the header is in production and should be shipped out by the last week of November.

Header will only be made if full deposit is made.

For more info go here

http://www.bisimoto.net/forum/viewto...t=1363&start=0

Comment

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!

Well guys here it is, I hope it is not a mistake, but this email has been sent to me from bisimoto....

At this time the only thing I have paid for is the H22 header....

---------------------------------------------------------------------------
                        Thank you for placing your order with Bisimoto Engineering! Your order has been shipped through UPS on 10/14/2010. Tracking number is as follows:

Let me know, how I can be of further assistance. Have a great weekend!

Best,
                        Janet Ruvalcaba

It is my interpretation then, that they are shipping headers out, and that at least one is done!

It is supposed to arrive on MONDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!, I have tests next week, so hopefully I may just pay the exhaust shop to grind down my cross member to get it on

I just got it, Hope all is well with the world and life is good!
                        Last edited by Ghetto_CB7; 10-15-2010, 11:10 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Ghetto_CB7 View Post
                          Well guys here it is, I hope it is not a mistake, but this email has been sent to me from bisimoto....

At this time the only thing I have paid for is the H22 header....

Thank you for placing your order with Bisimoto Engineering! Your order has been shipped through UPS on 10/14/2010. Tracking number is as follows:

Let me know, how I can be of further assistance. Have a great weekend!

Best,
                          Janet Ruvalcaba

It is my interpretation then, that they are shipping headers out, and that at least one is done!

It is supposed to arrive on MONDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!, I have tests next week, so hopefully I may just pay the exhaust shop to grind down my cross member to get it on

I just got it, Hope all is well with the world and life is good!

I got the same exact email hahahhah makes u all giddy up inside
                          frostwhite225@gmail.com =VENMO

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NOB38zJu66o

[COLOR="Magenta"]

Comment

I'm excited too! Should have my header by tomorrow!

Comment

Just to get everyone a bit more excited!

H22A
                              184,837 miles
                              2.5" exhaust
                              Butterfly delete
                              Short Ram intake
                              AEM Fuel rail
                              AEM 30-6040 ecu
                              Walbro 255
                              Stock injectors
                              Stock Cam
                              Stock cam gears
                              Stock TB
                              Bisimoto custom H22 V2 header vs DC sports tri-y
                              Results: 17.8 whp peak gain; 6.2 ft/lbs peak of torque, massive gains at 5021 rpms
                              Bisimoto Engineering
                              Randy@Bisimoto.com
                              (888)-922-6686

Comment

Originally posted by randull View Post
                                [a whole lot of awesomeness]
                                om nom nom, i cant wait!

i just got the letter that my loans finally went through and i just got a new job so my payment will be in as soon as i get the money!

edit: i'm glad i subscribe to Bisimoto on youtube, just saw this:
                                Last edited by steelbluesleepR; 10-19-2010, 05:12 PM.

Click for my Member's Ride Thread
                                Originally posted by Stephen Fry
                                'It's now very common to hear people say, "I'm rather offended by that", as if that gives them certain rights. It's no more than a whine. It has no meaning, it has no purpose, it has no reason to be respected as a phrase. "I'm offended by that." Well, so fucking what?' —Stephen Fry
                                Eye Level Media - Commercial & Automotive Photography: www.EyeLevelSTL.com

Comment

Working...
                                X