No announcement yet.

Bisimoto H22 & H2B Header Group Buy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i got an email today saying to call up bisimoto to give them a credit card number and that a card is the only form of payment they are taking. i plan on calling tomorrow and making the most expensive phone call i've ever made haha

Click for my Member's Ride Thread
    Originally posted by Stephen Fry
    'It's now very common to hear people say, "I'm rather offended by that", as if that gives them certain rights. It's no more than a whine. It has no meaning, it has no purpose, it has no reason to be respected as a phrase. "I'm offended by that." Well, so fucking what?' —Stephen Fry
    Eye Level Media - Commercial & Automotive Photography: www.EyeLevelSTL.com

Comment

My deposit was made. Let's go guys! Get this done so we can be the few and the proud lmao

Comment

Bisi is still taking orders for the group buy! Youhave to have a deposit of at least $425..

Let's go you know you want one!

Comment

omg guys, i am so sorry, but i'm going to have to drop out of the group buy. My h22 that i was building ended up being trash and there is no way i can afford a header for a motor i dont have. as much as i hate to do it, they said to find someone else to take my place.

'It's now very common to hear people say, "I'm rather offended by that", as if that gives them certain rights. It's no more than a whine. It has no meaning, it has no purpose, it has no reason to be respected as a phrase. "I'm offended by that." Well, so fucking what?' —Stephen Fry

Comment

So there is still 5 more people to complete the group buy, anyone else looking for the best na header out there? Jdm is everywhere but the bisi header is one of a kind come on guys!

Comment

just put in my down payment!

Comment

Originally posted by steelbluesleepR View Post
                just put in my down payment!
                NICE! thought you had gave up.

I guess maybe 4 people left?

Comment

Still need 2 more payments to make this group buy complete according to Randy at the bisi forum.

lets see what happens.

Comment

Just a heads up, its down to one now, I am working with an overseas client to see if he is interested!

I will keep you guys posted, BUT, for those that are paid up AND have there spec sheet in, you guys will get processed first!

As it stands we are looking at processing the F&H headers concurrently since they are sharing alot of materials, so as long as you have been on top of your stuff you will get your stuff done sooner!

Cheers
                    -randy
                    Bisimoto Engineering
                    Randy@Bisimoto.com
                    (888)-922-6686

Comment

you have a PM
                      Last edited by 4cc0rdcb3; 08-17-2010, 07:41 AM.
                      My members rides thread

Comment

Lol,

whos Justin?
                        Bisimoto Engineering
                        Randy@Bisimoto.com
                        (888)-922-6686

Comment

Originally posted by randull View Post
                          Just a heads up, its down to one now, I am working with an overseas client to see if he is interested!

I will keep you guys posted, BUT, for those that are paid up AND have there spec sheet in, you guys will get processed first!

As it stands we are looking at processing the F&H headers concurrently since they are sharing alot of materials, so as long as you have been on top of your stuff you will get your stuff done sooner!

Cheers
                          -randy

1 more damn so close!

Comment

Randull any updates on this manifold? I constantly check bisi's forum.

I did fax over a new tech sheet and Janet said she received it and filed it.

Comment

Slowly but surely!

Save that cash people, we will have them going asap. I am saying by mid october we will have units being shipped out.
                              Bisimoto Engineering
                              Randy@Bisimoto.com
                              (888)-922-6686

Comment

Originally posted by randull View Post
                                Slowly but surely!

Save that cash people, we will have them going asap. I am saying by mid october we will have units being shipped out.
                                LOL save the credit card for me!! I like to earn points lol.

Wow mid october. I feel like thats really close!

Comment

Working...
                                X