Bisimoto H22 & H2B Header Group Buy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bisimoto H22 & H2B Header Group Buy

I have started a group buy thread on the Bisimoto Forum to try and get this group buy moving.We will be using the list as the OFFICIAL list for this group buy. Even if you have signed up before on a another list or called in, please add your name to the list on the Bisimoto Forum.

Here is the link to the thread: Bisimoto H22/H2B Group Buy

All the Info on the Group Buy is in that thread

What is the cut off date on the group buy?

Will the header fit with a fullsize radiator in an accord?

Downpipe flange I'm assuming is 3 inch or 2.5 inch?
    Last edited by excalibur02; 03-31-2010, 05:02 PM.

Comment

The cut-off date is June 1st, 2010 and the header will clear a/c, power steering and a full radiator in your accord

Outlet/flange size will be determined by the engineers based on the info you provided in the spec sheet we will send out
      Last edited by justin@bisimoto; 03-31-2010, 05:25 PM.

Comment

Thank you for clarifiying the date and radiator clearance. I may enter the group buy last minute with the half payment deposit.

I would like to see if the header does clear the ps bracket as it looks very close from the picture.

Thanks!!

Comment

im so in.... worried about ground clearances tho.

ground clearance looked pretty decent on mikes prelude, but i am just a bit lower than him...
          Last edited by J-specCb4; 03-31-2010, 06:03 PM.

"Tucking tires and wires."
          The Chronicles.

Comment

Originally posted by J-specCb4 View Post
            im so in.... worried about ground clearances tho.

ground clearance looked pretty decent on mikes prelude, but i am just a bit lower than him...
            x2 I care about my downpipes.

Follow me on IG: @jdm_inspired

93 'til infinity

Comment

Great Question guys, as with all Bisimoto Headers, the H-series header provides excellent ground clearence. The Bisimoto design of having the collector in front of the oil pan ,instead of under, allows for only a single pipe to run underneath the motor. This allows for some of the best ground clearence around for a H-series header

Comment

Email sent

Email sent and money ready, I will be in touch with you guys about any questions I have!

201 Whp H22a with bolt ons, see the progress from stock f22a to now HERE

Comment

PUT ME IN FOR 7! lol JK I wish I had that kind of money. But seriously I'm down for one. Put me under the still saving list lol

I breathe down shit so hard, you could see sound.

Comment

so you get two headers? One h22 and one h2b? id be down LOL
                    I <3 G60.

0.5mm Oversized Stainless valves and bronze guides available. Pm me please.

Comment

i am in but will also be a last minute order... i want to be sure i have the funds ready for this ahead of time... glad its finally going down, good work.

Comment

Originally posted by Ghetto_CB7 View Post
                        Email sent and money ready, I will be in touch with you guys about any questions I have!
                        Added you to the list!

Originally posted by NJ_STAMPEDE_LX View Post
                        PUT ME IN FOR 7! lol JK I wish I had that kind of money. But seriously I'm down for one. Put me under the still saving list lol
                        I'll add you right now

Originally posted by 604_SE View Post
                        i am in but will also be a last minute order... i want to be sure i have the funds ready for this ahead of time... glad its finally going down, good work.
                        No Worries.When your ready to be added to the list let me know

Comment

Get the word out.

Bump For trying to get more people involved in this.

Good headers are hard to come by and this should be one of the best you can get for the h22.

We got 37 people for the f22 header group buy and most of them were from this forum.

The h22 one needs 30 people and we are only up to 4 thats right 4

Currently at 13.33333%

201 Whp H22a with bolt ons, see the progress from stock f22a to now HERE

Comment

Good luck with the H22 group buy guys! I know how much all of us F22 guys struggled to get enough people on board.

I'll do my best to spread the word!
                            Click Image for CB7Tuner.com Beanies, Decals, & Keychains!

Comment

Thanks for the Support guys!!

Lets get this thing going!!

Comment

Working...
                              X