No announcement yet.

Power Isnt Everything

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think they're both good systems, and dont think one is truly "better" than the other, as both can be fun. I own a PS3 though and prefer that, bluray being a factor. And benji wtf you talkin about? What PS3/360 war? There is no war, they're just competition. PS3 has always had the bluray player and when bluray won the format war, it's likely PS3 became more popular as a result.
    1994 Honda Accord SiR Sports Sedan

“When I do good, I feel good; when I do bad, I feel bad, and that is my religion.” - Abraham Lincoln
    CD5Tuner - A Fifth Generation Accord Community
    PS3 tag: Mechtroop

Comment

only soft-modded Xbox (1) w/ 160g Seagate hdd in the 340 FTW...dudes i swear to god i learned alot about driving from reading GTs big ass manuals in the first & second games...GT is a great driving simulator, bear in mind i play 80% driving sims...But Forza's customization, plus its damage modeling with realistic damage are unparalleled. During the reign of Forza 1 anyway.

Comment

Ive got EG Hatches, Coupes, CRXs all with H-power, lol...couple SOHC D16 builds, supercharged, lovely sound reproduction..

Comment

That's one thing I like about Forza, is the engine swaps. Like putting a 32v Northstar in a Fiero,

Comment

I have a PS3 and XBOX. Which one should I destroy?

Comment

Working...
            X