Power Isnt Everything

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SleepyG View Post
    I never understood why people think GS-R's have better braking than the lower models. They come with the SAME brakes. Good example tho.
    Haha Benji got owned. Type R had different brakes though, roughly the same as the Accord V6, wagon, SiR, etc.
    1994 Honda Accord SiR Sports Sedan

“When I do good, I feel good; when I do bad, I feel bad, and that is my religion.” - Abraham Lincoln
    CD5Tuner - A Fifth Generation Accord Community
    PS3 tag: Mechtroop

Comment

Shut up. Putz.

Acura model no. for gs-r rotor: 45251-sk7-a10

Acura model no. for rs rotor : 45251-sky-j00

Now, It could be the same size, but I was told that the front rotors were different on a gs-r...

Either way, its still not an Accord.

Comment

Originally posted by benjiaccord View Post
        Shut up. Putz.

SNAP!! Sleepy you gonna take that???
        1994 Honda Accord SiR Sports Sedan

“When I do good, I feel good; when I do bad, I feel bad, and that is my religion.” - Abraham Lincoln
        CD5Tuner - A Fifth Generation Accord Community
        PS3 tag: Mechtroop

Comment

Well, theres that AND the fact that he was talking about an eg hatch. Id wager that a base integra was equipped with better brakes than the civic hatches.

Also, the Gran Turismo series is a Playstation exclusive. Ill let that error slide though, this isnt a video game forum.

My tires suck. Outside of that though, my car handles great! In fact, the only car that ever had half way decent tires was my CB, and that one wasnt lowered. Hopefully by next summer Ill have some savings to spend a little on tires and rims. Hopefully.
          -Mark-
          CB7
          CD5

And if i could swim I'd swim out to you in the ocean
          Swim out to where you were floating in the dark.

Comment

Shut up. Putz.

Acura model no. for gs-r rotor: 45251-sk7-a10

Acura model no. for rs rotor : 45251-sky-j00

Now, It could be the same size, but I was told that the front rotors were different on a gs-r...

Either way, its still not an Accord.
            Originally posted by Velocifero View Post
            SNAP!! Sleepy you gonna take that???
            Hahaha I am 99% sure he meant YOU Velo! lol

Anyways I had read somewhere that GS-R's had the same brakes and it wouldnt surprise me. Some of the better model Civic's like the EX had bigger fronts than say the DX so I bet all Intergas have the bigger ones.

Comment

Yup, got Playstation 2 . . . . have played Gran Turismo . . . what in the hell is the one on Xbox360 though? It's pretty damned similar to GT. I gotta bake my 360 and get it working again

Comment

Forza, and while I'll admit its good, I like the physics engine in the GT series a lot more. Forza felt like a lot of other racing games to me...where as GT felt like you had to adjust your inputs a lot more like you do with a car...it wasn't full throttle/full brake all the time...

Comment

I think Forza gets much harder as the levels go up. On the lower levels it is pretty much full throttle, but as the levels go up, it takes a lot more control, and finesse to get through the tracks.

I did like the GT game better though, now that you mention it. Maybe instead of fixing the 360 I'll just hook the PS2 back up.

Comment

And while you're at it, go get a ps3 in readiness for gt5

Comment

And while you're at it, go get a ps3 in readiness for gt5
                      I think I will have to take that advise benji.

Comment

lol, I need to take my own advice too lol. The wife already okay'd it, I just gotta get over my pre-buyers remorse that I get for anything that I buy for myself...

Comment

Originally posted by SleepyG View Post
                          I think I will have to take that advise benji.
                          DO IT! Just dont waste your time on GT5 Prologue... After a few hours you have C, B, and A class done and S class just gets annoying.
                          Call me Travis.
                          2006 Cobalt LS/SC ~ "Burt the Bloody Bumble Bee"
                          1992 Accord LX ~ "Smoothie"
                          1991 CRX Si ~ Hellion
                          1989 GMC S15 ~ Oldie

Comment

If it helps any, I have major remorse for getting the Xbox360. I went that route because there was a tremendous price difference between it and the PS3, and because they had "fixed" the problems with the early models lol. I should have just spent the money on the PS3 to begin with!

Comment

What a lot of people don't realize is how history making the war between the 360 and the ps3 were...Had the xbox 360 been the winner, we wouldn't have had bluray players...we would just have hd players.

But because the world accepted the ps3 more so than the 360 we now have Bluray as the standard high definition choice...I don't believe there has been an outcome like this that was based on consumer's preferences in a long time...

Comment

I think it was more because the PS3 had the player built in, and the Xbox360's HD-DVD player was an add-on, which brought the price of the system to similar levels. Once the PS3's price fell, the competition was over, the PS3 is the better product. I have both, and since I bought my PS3, I havent turned my 360 on.
                                -Mark-
                                CB7
                                CD5

And if i could swim I'd swim out to you in the ocean
                                Swim out to where you were floating in the dark.

Comment

Working...
                                X