My SLUTTY CD5 featured in SEPTEMBER 2010 Honda Tuning Magazine

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by NWaccord View Post
    hey spiker, didnt Reid from KaizenSpeed build your previous block? the reason im asking is cus hes building my block and the topic came up. Great build either way!

He built the first block that was in it yes. Mitch and I built the past two. New motor feels stronger than the last one, which means I completely believe it will smash the accord power record ithout issue. On stock cams. :O)
    Last edited by Supergenius; 09-10-2010, 02:55 AM.
    750 WHP/575 TQ CD5 Raping a street near you....
    realHomeMadeTurbo.com / Kaizenspeed.com / LSD Motorsports / Tempest Racing /SpeedFactory /ExplicitSpeedPerformance

GFI HOLLA!!!!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cdiz0k0Rudw

Comment

Congrats! I need to go pick up this issue

Formerly 91AccordExR33
      11.68 @ 127mph
      417whp/375wtq
      Sold: 8/2016

Comment

Originally posted by Boost_Lee View Post
        Congrats! I need to go pick up this issue
        Thank you sir
        realHomeMadeTurbo.com / Kaizenspeed.com / LSD Motorsports / Tempest Racing /SpeedFactory /ExplicitSpeedPerformance

GFI HOLLA!!!!!!

Comment

Saw this in HT and recognized the valve cover. Rarely post anymore, but thought I'd drop by and give credit where credit is due. Doing big things man, doing big things.

Originally posted by Maple50175
          Oh here we go again. Maples other half.

Comment

Very nice man! I am really interested in that gearset, I was at the track for the first time with basically a stock tranny new synchros about 2 years ago and a stage 4 Bully clutch, but while at high rpm's I could not get my car into gear, at lower rpm's it engaged. Do you think Saenz could help me out? Thanks

SOLD!!
            Boosted H22
            375whp 298 ft/lbs at 15psi

MEMBERS RIDE THREAD<<<CLICK FOR VIDS AND COOL PICS

Comment

Originally posted by mozzandherb View Post
              Very nice man! I am really interested in that gearset, I was at the track for the first time with basically a stock tranny new synchros about 2 years ago and a stage 4 Bully clutch, but while at high rpm's I could not get my car into gear, at lower rpm's it engaged. Do you think Saenz could help me out? Thanks

SOunds like its not the gearset.... COULD be the clutch... If there is no grinding going on... I had issues like that while beta testing LSDs Dragger H22 clutch. I fucking hated it. Stiff pressureplates can do that... a good way to test is while at high rpm (redline) in say third gear... Get to redline put in the clutch and let off the gas, if the car brakes on the motor with the clutch in... You have a clutch problem (Like I said Ive experienced it before i got a twindisk)... SOunds like if its a realy stiff plate it could be your issue.. LMK what happens and ill try to help you out... I highly doubt its the gearse... COULD be the sliders, but sounds like a clutch thing,

GFI HOLLA!!!!!!

Comment

nicely done man

Ride List
                1990 Accord dx coupe - my baby (dsm turbo set up in progress) http://www.cardomain.com/ride/3202853
                2005 Mazda 6s - daily driver http://www.cardomain.com/ride/3171724(totaled)
                newest 2006 mazdaspeed 6 http://www.cardomain.com/ride/4073987/2006-mazda-mazda6

Comment

Originally posted by Supergenius View Post
                  SOunds like its not the gearset.... COULD be the clutch... If there is no grinding going on... I had issues like that while beta testing LSDs Dragger H22 clutch. I fucking hated it. Stiff pressureplates can do that... a good way to test is while at high rpm (redline) in say third gear... Get to redline put in the clutch and let off the gas, if the car brakes on the motor with the clutch in... You have a clutch problem (Like I said Ive experienced it before i got a twindisk)... SOunds like if its a realy stiff plate it could be your issue.. LMK what happens and ill try to help you out... I highly doubt its the gearse... COULD be the sliders, but sounds like a clutch thing,
                  Cool, I will try that 3rd gear run if it ever stops raining here. I too am pretty sure it's not the gearset, there is no grinding, I am going to make some adjustments and my garage is going to order some different fluid to see if that makes any difference. Thought I'd start with the easy things first and then if that doesnt help, well then I guess I'll to start upgrading. Thanks man

SOLD!!
                  Boosted H22

Comment

Originally posted by mozzandherb View Post
                    Cool, I will try that 3rd gear run if it ever stops raining here. I too am pretty sure it's not the gearset, there is no grinding, I am going to make some adjustments and my garage is going to order some different fluid to see if that makes any difference. Thought I'd start with the easy things first and then if that doesnt help, well then I guess I'll to start upgrading. Thanks man
                    If its bled correctly fluid isnt the issue... adjusting the master rod that comes off the pedal will HELp but not FIX it. Its the clutch im 95 percent certain.

GFI HOLLA!!!!!!

Comment

That sucks because I just bought this new clutch, I guess I could have it resurfaced and get a twin disk which is what I think I need...I see you have a CC, do you like it?

SOLD!!
                      Boosted H22

Comment

Working...
                      X