No announcement yet.

My SLUTTY CD5 featured in SEPTEMBER 2010 Honda Tuning Magazine

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I live like 30 minutes away from KaizenSpeed. I assume that your from the Northwest, Seattle most likely... Very nice build and congrats on the feature!

Comment

Just finished browsing the article earlier today while at the Book store. Very nice ride! I believe he's running Skunk2 suspension if memory serves right. My big question is which Piston Manufacturer did you have problems with that you had to rebuild the bottom end twice?

Comment

Saw this shit last night. Fucking Amazing Article and the CD? Fucking amazing, its the meaning of a true sleeper. CD looks like a ordinary Honda Accord a grandma would drive. Like to see how much it can mess with the muscle car guys though.

Comment

amen to that ragingasian this isthe true meaning of sleeper lol, I love how you have a baby seat in it haha throws people off even more haha

PSN ID's:Tidashoni
          1992 Accord EX Coupe
          My FS Thread
          Not so DD 2013 Subaru Impreza WRX STI
          Originally posted by deevergote
          Boosting with a carb is like being a sniper with a bazooka... it works, it gets the job done, but it's not the most precise method.

Comment

FUCKIN' BAD ASS!

Nice to see that it was featured. It really is a picture perfect example of a sleeper too. That article is not lying.
            3 CB's gone....
            1 WK Overland....

Still miss the CB though......maybe one day.

Comment

thanks guys
              750 WHP/575 TQ CD5 Raping a street near you....
              realHomeMadeTurbo.com / Kaizenspeed.com / LSD Motorsports / Tempest Racing /SpeedFactory /ExplicitSpeedPerformance

GFI HOLLA!!!!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cdiz0k0Rudw

Comment

Damn. Two thumbs up, period.

Comment

still no response on your location.
                  I am guessing you wanna keep quiet, due to thievery!
                  MadLab Racing
                  Southern Maryland

Comment

I have guns.... and use them... alot. PNW.
                    750 WHP/575 TQ CD5 Raping a street near you....
                    realHomeMadeTurbo.com / Kaizenspeed.com / LSD Motorsports / Tempest Racing /SpeedFactory /ExplicitSpeedPerformance

GFI HOLLA!!!!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cdiz0k0Rudw

Comment

Ak ftw

Comment

Just got my issue from home and read the article on your car. Very nice. Its amazing that only $3000 bought a car in such nice condition. This car is amazing, a great car for others to aspire to build their rides too. Crazy high power and I love the part about going through what I think 14 tranny's and it only taking a few hours to R&R them. lol Props man.

Comment

damn..its a "boosted" sleeper..

Comment

VERY NICE MAN
                            WHITEONWHITE

Comment

nice bro bout time we get to see some accord in magazine keep up the good work

92 cb7 http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=176886

91 cb9 wagon

Comment

i freaking love this beast just saw it in honda-tuner mad an man my mouth just droped!!! way to go bro i love to see more accord getting there !!!
                                Last edited by JoshM; 08-31-2010, 04:32 PM. Reason: no need to quote the entire first post

Comment

Working...
                                X