No announcement yet.

Morons at Sears

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

mormons at sears haha, perhaps if they were more religious, they'd have the fear of god in them, and do the work the right way

Comment

Originally posted by TomQuick View Post
      mormons at sears haha, perhaps if they were more religious, they'd have the fear of god in them, and do the work the right way
      I have yet to meet a Mormon that's a slacker, that's for sure!

Comment

id go to the shop and take a look around

Comment

If I do that, I'll be tempted to look for the idiot that did the work, and then I'll be tempted to drag him down the road 20 miles or so with his face on the pavement to see if he can spot it. In short, a bad plan.

Comment

Originally posted by deevergote View Post

Obama is black, so he has to use ghetto slang, right?
            Oh my bad, of course he does. When the cameras aren't on him, he's probably a regular homeboy from the hood.
            1994 Honda Accord SiR Sports Sedan

“When I do good, I feel good; when I do bad, I feel bad, and that is my religion.” - Abraham Lincoln
            CD5Tuner - A Fifth Generation Accord Community
            PS3 tag: Mechtroop

Comment

Originally posted by Velocifero View Post
              Oh my bad, of course he does. When the cameras aren't on him, he's probably a regular homeboy from the hood.
              The funny thing is, my sarcastic statement is more likely to be considered racist than that picture, which in all honesty, is far worse!

Like the remake of the Geto Boys song "Damn it Feels Good to be a Gangster", with the added 4th verse by "Obama", making it sound like we got some thug gangsta in office. Obama is no more thug than Tiger Woods.

Comment

lol yall just mad cus Obama stylin on yall....to be honest "stylin on you" i have no idea wtf that means and i am from the ghetto and i have ghetto friends and no one knows.....prob some kid from the burbs trying to act ghetto?

Originally posted by Uncle Willey
                When I die, I want to go peacefully like my Grandfather did, in his sleep -- not screaming, like the passengers in his car.

Comment

Originally posted by JaberCB7 View Post
                  lol yall just mad cus Obama stylin on yall....to be honest "stylin on you" i have no idea wtf that means and i am from the ghetto and i have ghetto friends and no one knows.....prob some kid from the burbs trying to act ghetto?
                  True. Most "ghetto" terms usually don't come from the ghetto, I don't think. Real ghetto people don't have to try to make an image for themselves. It's the suburban kids that have to create a persona to look hard.

That's why half of the thug rappers out there are laughable. The majority of them probably grew up with a good family, nice things, not a care in the world... The same goes for punk rock. The dirty, ugly, stinky punk kids all go home to their parents' $700,000 home to shower before going back to prep school the next day!

I grew up in a rough area myself. Not quite the ghetto, but a step up from it. I spent my time trying to act like I DIDN'T belong there, because I wanted better for myself. Of course, I'll always have the ability to fit in with the low-income areas, because it feels like home to me.

Comment

Originally posted by accord=inspre? View Post
                    True. Most "ghetto" terms usually don't come from the ghetto, I don't think. Real ghetto people don't have to try to make an image for themselves. It's the suburban kids that have to create a persona to look hard.

That's why half of the thug rappers out there are laughable. The majority of them probably grew up with a good family, nice things, not a care in the world... The same goes for punk rock. The dirty, ugly, stinky punk kids all go home to their parents' $700,000 home to shower before going back to prep school the next day!

I grew up in a rough area myself. Not quite the ghetto, but a step up from it. I spent my time trying to act like I DIDN'T belong there, because I wanted better for myself. Of course, I'll always have the ability to fit in with the low-income areas, because it feels like home to me.
                    same goes for me, living in the ghetto wasnt bad, in fact i think it made me a strong person, though i may not be as book smart or well mannerd sometimes i have the ability to feel at home and/or survive in practicly any enviroment wether its clean subburbs or dirty gang streets. its the people who get to attatched to their surroundinds that wont survive if for some reason their world gets flipped upside down

Originally posted by Uncle Willey
                    When I die, I want to go peacefully like my Grandfather did, in his sleep -- not screaming, like the passengers in his car.

Comment

Working...
                    X