This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by LadyG94CB7 View Post
    If Deeve told you he wants you gone, you should go.
    We are either going to ignore you or flame you from here on out.
    You won't be able to make friends, because you'll have to lie about who you are.
    Everyone knows your a tool now.
    (because If I know this, EVERYONE knows it by now.)

The definition of insanity doing the same thing over and over expecting different results.

That makes you, sir, a NUTTER.

Dont seem grasp this idea of not giving a shit about e-friends. I mean come on. do you REALLY think anyone on this site or any other site gives a shit about you and your personal life?

Comment

Originally posted by honda enoch13 View Post
      RIIIIGHT. Go ahead, lets see that legal action. I want to hear a lawyer laugh your ass out of his office.
      It doesn't really take a lawyer. Just a friendly officer showing up at your door and formally requesting you stop your offending actions.

Comment

Originally posted by Phempa View Post
        It doesn't really take a lawyer. Just a friendly officer showing up at your door and formally requesting you stop your offending actions.

It's true. Remeber Turbo-Dave's thread about the cops showing up from one of his threads?
        My Car
        FREE Web hosting solutions

Comment

do you REALLY think anyone on this site or any other site gives a shit about you and your personal life?
          Originally posted by chessboxer
          We know these are good cars, but for some reason, all the world wants are freaking civics and tegs. Bleck.
          Bought From: Slammed4thGen TypeG x2DeevergoteBillKisme

Comment

Originally posted by greencb7inkc View Post
            He's just a retard. Be it some dumb kid or some guy who can't grow up. He needs to stop sucking on mommy's titty and grow up.

He's like playing childish, bullshit games and enjoys seeing that his actions make other people mad. Dude probably has a real hard time finding boyfriends, err, i mean girlfriends.
            well, since I have been married for 5 years I don't go looking anymore.

YOU = EPIC FAIL

Thanks for playing.

As far as I know, this forum is hosted in the United States.

If the owner of the website feels he is being harassed, he can report the offense to the police in the offender's local area.

And it's NOT hard to pinpoint the user through legal means. Reporting the multiple IP addresses used, and at what time they were used can be traced to the specific lease on that IP address at the given time. Harassment, online or off, is illegal. The offender is technically trespassing.
            and what will happen is he can call and file a report with the local police office, they will take the report and that's as far as it will ever go. no judge will ever even offer to look at something like this, they have better things to do.

BTW there are not any "No trespassing" signs up

Thanks anyway

See above.

Originally posted by mchaley View Post
            It's true. Remeber Turbo-Dave's thread about the cops showing up from one of his threads?

Sure they did.

Comment

First off, it's none of your fucking business about my personal life.

and I am so glad you and the others are willing to be Deev's lemmings. Good for you. you have a purpose in life then. The rest of us will continue to stand up for our self and not be pushed around by the power hungry high school bullies.

I bet Deev and the rest of the mods were picked on as a kid huh? so they make a web board so they can have "power"

who is us?
              1st off change you tone when addressing me. 2nd why are you cursing at me??? i just asked a simple question and why the hell are you calling me a small cute arctic rodent?? i dont think deev owns any?

Comment

This entire shit has absolutely nothing to do with me but I have to just say that I've read a lot of threads and posts and seen a lot of shit go down on this site. For the most part I can't really trip on Deevergote for anything. To be honest he seems pretty fair and follows his own rules and regulations. He knows what he's talkin bout a pretty good amount of the time, he even clowns and shit every now and then. But to be honest a vast majority of cats on here ride his dick. Yall act like his word is bond or some shit. And thats not his fault at all. He has told me in past, "don't rely on my words cuz I'm no expert." But a lot of dudes on here see he got 20,000+ posts and all of a sudden he some type of God up in this bitch. I've noticed that whatever he says a lot of times peeps just agree with, regardless of what it is. A week or so ago a dude started a thread and spelled some shit wrong and Deev threw a little joke out there and all of yall just started roastin the dude. Like since Deev did it all of a sudden that opens the gates for everybody to do it. It got so outta hand Deev himself had to shut the shit down. So like I say, I got respect for Deev for sure. I mean I gotta lay eyes on somebody to give them my full respect. Who knows, Deev could be a str8 pussy in real life. But just cuz he got posts up the ass and runs this shit don't mean a damn thing to me.

Comment

This entire shit has absolutely nothing to do with me but I have to just say that I've read a lot of threads and posts and seen a lot of shit go down on this site. For the most part I can't really trip on Deevergote for anything. To be honest he seems pretty fair and follows his own rules and regulations. He knows what he's talkin bout a pretty good amount of the time, he even clowns and shit every now and then. But to be honest a vast majority of cats on here ride his dick. Yall act like his word is bond or some shit. And thats not his fault at all. He has told me in past, "don't rely on my words cuz I'm no expert." But a lot of dudes on here see he got 20,000+ posts and all of a sudden he some type of God up in this bitch. I've noticed that whatever he says a lot of times peeps just agree with, regardless of what it is. A week or so ago a dude started a thread and spelled some shit wrong and Deev threw a little joke out there and all of yall just started roastin the dude. Like since Deev did it all of a sudden that opens the gates for everybody to do it. It got so outta hand Deev himself had to shut the shit down. So like I say, I got respect for Deev for sure. But just cuz he got posts up the ass and runs this shit don't mean a damn thing to me.

I am not saying your agreeing with me and I am 100% sure your not but.

THANK YOU for pointing all that out.

Comment

Dont call him an e-thug, he doesnt have the correct charasteristics to fulfill that position.

So you are married to a woman I would assume and you are really here going on and on and on about what again?

I'm not gonna flame you like the others but look at your own posts bro, you are not getting anywhere so why continue?
                    1993 Accord LX - Sold
                    93 BMW 525it - SOLD
                    92 Accord EX Sedan - SOLD
                    2000 Accord Coupe - Traded-In
                    2003 Accord V6 6spd Coupe - Sold
                    2001 Honda Civic Ex - SOLD
                    2013 Chevy Traverse LTZ - Kid hauler
                    2003 Acura Tl 3.2 - Daily Commuter

Comment

Ah, you see I am here for more than e-drama and to pick fights.(Which seems to be integrated into that charming personality of yours.)

And I'll have you know, there are real friends to be had here, and people who grow to care about one another.

You wouldn't know that, being a nutter.

Project wagon! Much excite! 2018!

That Sedan. Purchased '07-->Swap'd-->Tuck'd-->Wreck'd-->May '16

Comment

It seems as if my comments stuck a nerve.

As i was the one to originally call you a fucking moron for sending in a census form blank you have gallantly proved me right.

I actually feel bad for you. You sit here and post away taking shots at everyone and trying to get everyone to see that your way is the right way. We should all home school our children and sit on forums all day and act like children ourselves, thats the American way right? We should all "Stand Up" as you say and not report our statistics to the US Census. That should vastly improve our country. Sending in blank forms should give them an accurate recording of our country as it sits here in 2010. It's not like they haven't been doing it for years now with no problems. And just because you tell them who is in your house for Taxes does not equal an accurate census.

Tell me something, how does it feel to know your 15 mins of fame are fading. You and me both know that it is just a matter of time before we start ignoring you and you will eventually get bored and go away.

The last guy to do this did. He sat for like 2 days and argued and argued and guess where he ended up? Not here.

So talk as much shit as you want, i take comfort in knowing that i am a better person then your bloodline could ever hope to be and that you won't be with us much longer.

Enjoy your miserable life.

Comment

Dalton, GA?

1999 BMW M3
                          2001 Honda CR-V SE RT4WD
                          2005 Chevrolet Tahoe Z71
                          2015 Suzuki V-Strom 650

Comment

You know, if you go into "User CP" and click on "Edit Ignore List", this guy would be taken care of in an instant. 31 years old and acting like a child. Whatever.
                            VIP Status.

Comment

Originally posted by joshm View Post
                              dalton, Ga?
                              Lol!

Comment

I am not saying your agreeing with me and I am 100% sure your not but.

THANK YOU for pointing all that out.
                                Hey I'm just spittin whats real. I'm not agreeing with u or not agreeing with u. Cats gotta take it how they see it. But Deev has always been coo wit me so I can't say nothin bad about the dude. But apparently u got some type of beef with him so thats on u. I'm just sayin u tryin to call him out on anything, ur pretty much gonna lose. And thats not ur fault and really not Deev's fault either. Its just that cats ride his shit so tuff on here that the minute u say anything ur gonna get flamed up. I'm not sayin thats right its just how it is. I mean, look at this thread. U put "Deev" in the title and an hour later it got 7 pages of shit.

Comment

Working...
                                X