This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Gemini View Post
    who is this idiot anyways? And I mean that the most nicest inflammable way possible.
    idk who he is but he was over @ cd5t. Did the same thing over there. Got into an argument over some b.s. Proceeded to add to the fire even tho the debate was settled...got banned...made a different s/n...talked shit..banned..rinse and repeat.

Comment

yo mamma is so ugly, the zoo keeps a picture of her in the monkey cage to keep the monkies from jerking off.
      I <3 G60.

0.5mm Oversized Stainless valves and bronze guides available. Pm me please.

Comment

Originally posted by JoshM View Post
        All you keep bitching about is that you were "attacked" by members and "abusive" mods.

Take your case elsewhere. If you don't like the people here, SHUT THE FUCK UP AND LEAVE. Cause guess what, not too many people on here like you either.
        I don't give a fuck who likes me or not.

Originally posted by greencb7inkc View Post
        Wow, that rep went quick, lol.

OH NO!!! Online people don't like me. I must now go kill myself.

Originally posted by Dj_Murda_89 View Post
        Its not about ppl "attacking" u. Its how u carry ur self. Honestly, this could be handled in a different way.
        it was at first. I manned up and posted an apology thread. but one of the mods had to be a child and remove it.

How do u handle stuff in real life. Are u dick like u are on here? U keep coming back to ur "Attacker" and keep pushin it? The real way to handle it is to pull them to the side and talk shit out.
        Did that too. I was in PM with evil for awhile last night, we talked things out. everything was agreed and I was accepting my 3 day ban, but no Vel had to go push the issue to a 2 year ban.

no need to keep comin back and keep the tension and carrying ur self like an immature pre-teen. I'm pretty sure in real life ur on ok guy but on here u come off as a immature punk who doesnt know when to shut the fuck up. So thats it...let it go. u made ur point...whats the purpose of coming back with a different s/n and trying to get at the staff of this site. What does that prove...nothing, other than that ur just an immature simple minded moron. So fuck u and have a nice day
        talk about immature. your comment started off decent but you ended it like a punk bitch.

So fuck you back.

Comment

Dude, how old are you?

You remind me of one of those guys in class in high school that would do nothing but bitch at the teacher when THEY got in trouble and felt their punishment was undeserved.

People like that go no where in life. They just stay in their bedroom of their parents place and smoke bowls all day and find people to entertain them on car forums.

Dude, its the fucking internet. Who gives a GOAT FUCK what happens?! If you don't like the way you were treated, go away. Find another place.

Trust me, you're not going to change anything by bitching.

And I know, that's all your going to do any way. Is just keep bitching.

Claire - '92 Mercedes-Benz 500E - AMG&Bilstein Treatment - The Wolf in Sheep's clothing.

Alice - '97 BMW 540i6 - Dinan Tuned. - Low Profile Weekend Warrior.

Felicia - '11 Ford Fusion - Luxury Package - Daily.. daily.. ugh.

Originally posted by JoshM
          Okay to do: "I'm sorry I broke your mailbox, here's $100.
          NOT okay to do: "I'm sorry I fucked your sister, here's $100.

Comment

ok, now i see......Deev no care, me no care.

You guys are giving him what he wants...attention.....remove the attention, remove the parasites.
            1993 Accord LX - Sold
            93 BMW 525it - SOLD
            92 Accord EX Sedan - SOLD
            2000 Accord Coupe - Traded-In
            2003 Accord V6 6spd Coupe - Sold
            2001 Honda Civic Ex - SOLD
            2013 Chevy Traverse LTZ - Kid hauler
            2003 Acura Tl 3.2 - Daily Commuter

Comment

Originally posted by honda enoch13 View Post
              I must now go kill myself.
              That'd be a start...

KeepinItClean | EnviousFilms | NoBigDeal | YET2BSCENE | .· ` ' / ·. | click here.
              Originally posted by Jarrett
              Is there a goal you're trying to accomplish besides looking dope as hell?

Comment

its like someone who complains that its cold outside but doesnt want to wear a coat....

seriously dude. if the mods here are such jerks. they "abuse" their powers SOOOOO badly. leave. wtf? attention whore anyone?

Comment

Some butthurt emo e-pussy who thinks he's been wronged. What he wants, i dont know.
                  I want your mamma to stop calling me. I told her I don't go for drag queens.

idk who he is but he was over @ cd5t. Did the same thing over there. Got into an argument over some b.s. Proceeded to add to the fire even tho the debate was settled...got banned...made a different s/n...talked shit..banned..rinse and repeat.
                  Show me where I did this on CD5????? I have NEVER been banned from CD5.

Comment

I'll leave him alone but first i have some pent up e-anger i wanna get rid of.

KeepinItClean | EnviousFilms | NoBigDeal | YET2BSCENE | .· ` ' / ·. | click here.

Comment

That'd be a start...
                      fuck you f aggot bitch

Comment

I want your mamma to stop calling me. I told her I don't go for drag queens.
                        Dude! LMFAO! If you aren't 15, you sure the hell act like it!

Claire - '92 Mercedes-Benz 500E - AMG&Bilstein Treatment - The Wolf in Sheep's clothing.

Comment

I want your mamma to stop calling me. I told her I go for drag queens.
                          I knew it.....

Comment

I'll leave him alone but first i have some pent up e-anger i wanna get rid of.
                            thats my role but seeing tha im on vaca and enjoying it i will not engage in this at this point. The Big Black Bouncer is off the clocks today
                            1993 Accord LX - Sold
                            93 BMW 525it - SOLD
                            92 Accord EX Sedan - SOLD
                            2000 Accord Coupe - Traded-In
                            2003 Accord V6 6spd Coupe - Sold
                            2001 Honda Civic Ex - SOLD
                            2013 Chevy Traverse LTZ - Kid hauler
                            2003 Acura Tl 3.2 - Daily Commuter

Comment

Originally posted by Shadow1 View Post
                              attention whore anyone?

Comment

fuck you f aggot bitch
                                Big words for an immature child...

1999 BMW M3
                                2001 Honda CR-V SE RT4WD
                                2005 Chevrolet Tahoe Z71
                                2015 Suzuki V-Strom 650

Comment

Working...
                                X