Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Are u fucking kidding me. Enoch, listen, No body likes ur attitude. All u do is cause problems. U did this shit on CD5tuner, making diff s/n's after u were banned.

How old are u. u can't fuckin follow any guidelines, always have a "I DONT GIVE A FUCK" Asshole attitude. If u cant behave or get along with anybody, then get the fuck out. I've noticed that everything is alright till u decide to open ur mouth, or type what ever is on ur simple little mind in this case. No one gives a shit about u or ur fuckin SN's.

In real life i bet ur a puny scrawny-ass push-over punk who thinks talking big over the internet is the only way u can act tough. Guess what asshole, we have no respect for ppl like u. So either sit out and shut up or get perma-banned. Deev does have the power to do that.

I dont kno why u like to agrue with the ppl who run the sites. They do have the power to get rid of u for good. Just for ur info, we dont give a flying fuck about what u do to get bak on this site. All u bring is unnecessary bullshit.

Deev, sorry if i'm getting out of line..i'm one of the quiet ones on both sites(cb7 and cd5), but seriously, this dude has stepped over the line way too many times.

Comment

Originally posted by HondaGuy1212 View Post
      Lord have mercy on the child you're raising.
      No need, he is learning to stand up for himself and not let ass holes push him around.

best lesson in life.

Comment

KeepinItClean | EnviousFilms | NoBigDeal | YET2BSCENE | .· ` ' / ·. | click here.
        Originally posted by Jarrett
        Is there a goal you're trying to accomplish besides looking dope as hell?

Comment

KeepinItClean | EnviousFilms | NoBigDeal | YET2BSCENE | .· ` ' / ·. | click here.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by honda enoch13 View Post
              No need, he is learning to stand up for himself and not let ass holes push him around.

best lesson in life.
              So, you're raising him up to be a stubborn, ignorant tool like yourself?

I take it e-thuggin' on the internetz comes first, then quality father time?

Yep, I'd say you have your priorities straight! You deserve the father of the year award.

Comment

Originally posted by honda enoch13 View Post

best lesson in life.
                its not even about ppl pushing u around. Ur immature. U think comin bak to the site with a diff s/n makes u all big and shit. WE DONT GIVE A FUCK. Do me a favor, u want the best lesson in life.... take a step back and go fuck urself.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Dj_Murda_89 View Post
                    Are u fucking kidding me. Enoch, listen, No body likes ur attitude. All u do is cause problems. U did this shit on CD5tuner, making diff s/n's after u were banned.
                    Um... I HAVE NEVER BEEN BANNED from CD5!!!!!!!

How old are u. u can't fuckin follow any guidelines, always have a "I DONT GIVE A FUCK" Asshole attitude. If u cant behave or get along with anybody, then get the fuck out. I've noticed that everything is alright till u decide to open ur mouth, or type what ever is on ur simple little mind in this case. No one gives a shit about u or ur fuckin SN's.
                    You say that, yet you fail to see that I was the attacked not the attacker. i was behaving and getting along. Others were the one that were being dicks and shit. I started a thread, asked and gave my .02 and instead of others coming in giving their .02 they had to start the name calling and shit. Were they punished? NOPE

In real life i bet ur a puny scrawny-ass push-over punk who thinks talking big over the internet is the only way u can act tough. Guess what asshole, we have no respect for ppl like u. So either sit out and shut up or get perma-banned. Deev does have the power to do that.
                    in RL I am just an average guy. and Deev has "perma banned" me several times already.

I dont kno why u like to agrue with the ppl who run the sites. They do have the power to get rid of u for good. Just for ur info, we dont give a flying fuck about what u do to get bak on this site. All u bring is unnecessary bullshit.

Deev, sorry if i'm getting out of line..i'm one of the quiet ones on both sites(cb7 and cd5), but seriously, this dude has stepped over the line way too many times.

And the MODs here have abused their power too many times.

Comment

Comment

All you keep bitching about is that you were "attacked" by members and "abusive" mods.

Take your case elsewhere. If you don't like the people here, SHUT THE FUCK UP AND LEAVE. Cause guess what, not too many people on here like you either.

1999 BMW M3
                        2001 Honda CR-V SE RT4WD
                        2005 Chevrolet Tahoe Z71
                        2015 Suzuki V-Strom 650

Comment

Wow, that rep went quick, lol.

Comment

Its not about ppl "attacking" u. Its how u carry ur self. Honestly, this could be handled in a different way.

How do u handle stuff in real life. Are u dick like u are on here? U keep coming back to ur "Attacker" and keep pushin it? The real way to handle it is to pull them to the side and talk shit out. no need to keep comin back and keep the tension and carrying ur self like an immature pre-teen. I'm pretty sure in real life ur on ok guy but on here u come off as a immature punk who doesnt know when to shut the fuck up. So thats it...let it go. u made ur point...whats the purpose of coming back with a different s/n and trying to get at the staff of this site. What does that prove...nothing, other than that ur just an immature simple minded moron. So fuck u and have a nice day

Comment

who is this idiot anyways? And I mean that the most nicest inflammable way possible.
                              1993 Accord LX - Sold
                              93 BMW 525it - SOLD
                              92 Accord EX Sedan - SOLD
                              2000 Accord Coupe - Traded-In
                              2003 Accord V6 6spd Coupe - Sold
                              2001 Honda Civic Ex - SOLD
                              2013 Chevy Traverse LTZ - Kid hauler
                              2003 Acura Tl 3.2 - Daily Commuter

Comment

Some butthurt emo e-pussy who thinks he's been wronged. What he wants, i dont know.

Comment

Working...
                                X