• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

hey Deev part 2

Nice way to ignore when someone tell you your wrong

btw HI Ghost Accord

Comment

Ok, you win. Keep making names. I don't care. If you want to be a part of a community where nobody likes you, be my guest. I'm flattered that my forum is so important to you that you have to fight so hard just to post here.

I won't block you, ban you, make you invisible, or anything like that from here on out. I really just don't care.

Comment

Yes, Deev doesnt care.......because he has a HUGE cock.

Does this mean we can give hiim shit now...?

KeepinItClean | EnviousFilms | NoBigDeal | YET2BSCENE | .· ` ' / ·. | click here.
        Originally posted by Jarrett
        Is there a goal you're trying to accomplish besides looking dope as hell?

Comment

Originally posted by deevergote View Post
          Ok, you win. Keep making names. I don't care. If you want to be a part of a community where nobody likes you, be my guest. I'm flattered that my forum is so important to you that you have to fight so hard just to post here.

I won't block you, ban you, make you invisible, or anything like that from here on out. I really just don't care.
          It is very sad, when some little kid has NO life, and only wants to be a pest on an internet forum... Maybe he should move to http://www.honda-tech.com/ ... He would fit right in...

Comment

Originally posted by deevergote View Post

You don't care that your moderators are abusing their powers?

Comment

Originally posted by honda enoch13 View Post
              What mods, abusing what powers?

Comment

Originally posted by greencb7inkc View Post
                Does this mean we can give hiim shit now...?

bring it on bitch.

Originally posted by CustomLowz View Post
                It is very sad, when some little kid has NO life, and only wants to be a pest on an internet forum... Maybe he should move to http://www.honda-tech.com/ ... He would fit right in...
                its more sad when the owner of a board does not have the balls to stand up to his staff and say "Hey you fucked up and abused your powers."

Why the fuck do you guys think ANY of this has to do with HT???

Comment

What mods, abusing what powers?
                  the mods from last night that like to close threads that do not violate and forum rules.

Comment

bring it on bitch.

its more sad when the owner of a board does not have the balls to stand up to his staff and say "Hey you fucked up and abused your powers."

Why the fuck do you guys think ANY of this has to do with HT???
                    Deev has the biggest balls on THIS site. He as stood up to his staff, and done what was necessary to fix things. He has even made public apologies to the site and Banned himself when he broke HIS rules...

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by h22anow View Post
                        lol

Comment

Deev has the biggest balls on THIS site. He as stood up to his staff, and done what was necessary to fix things. He has even made public apologies to the site and Banned himself when he broke HIS rules...
                          And yet when a member does wrong and apologizes that apology is removed and the member banned.

Comment

Originally posted by h22anow View Post
                            What are you fucking 2 years old?

Comment

And yet when a member does wrong and apologizes that apology is removed and the member banned.
                              All that is taken into consideration, but usually the damage done is more than a simple sorry... Usually a ban is for a couple days as a cool off period. Then when it expires, everybody is cool... Only the immature create more names and cause problems when they originally did something to spark the entire fire...

Comment

Working...
                              X