Hey Deeve

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You do know you won't win.

People have tried this in the past and they lost.

Go ahead and just bury yourself more, that is what your doing.

Enjoy your home-schooled life.

Comment

Ok, we get it, you're above it all.

The simple fact is that you are required by law to fill out the form. It helps Big Brother keep track of you. If you don't want to, that's your business.

I've been saying it's time for a revolution in this country for a long time. The problem is, you can't mount one, in spite of the fact that we are constitutionally required to mount a revolution if the government starts to get out of hand. The government is full of corruption and greed and hasn't served the people for a long, long time. If not filling out the census form makes you feel like a mini revolutionary, cool. Go for it. They'll probably just send you another letter or two about filling it out, and then one day you might receive a subpoena to appear in court for it. Miss that, and you become a fugitive. My only real advice if you plan to go revolutionary is remember Waco. How do you combat an enemy that outnumbers you by millions?

State your .02 and then STFU about it. This childish bullshit you're pulling here is obviuosly not going to get you any fans, and may get you permanently bannded from the site(s). Sure, you can log in and start over once in a while, but after enough attempts, Mike might just get fed up and make it a legal issue. Continued access to a website you've been banned from probably falls under federal communications harassment legislation and carries a fine with it. Failure to pay the fine compounds the problem, you're back in the courts or a fugitive again.

I admire your perserverance, but really, let it go on the site.

Comment

Originally posted by honda enoch12 View Post
        BTW Its a sunday, I have NOTHING ELSE to do. this can go on ALL DAY
        Ok, I give up. You win. I can't compete with that!

Comment

I told evil that I would accept the 3 day ban for creating more names, but that the original ban for the thread was wrong.
          Creating more names results in a permanent ban, and an IP ban. That is not up for negotiation. This section is off topic. Threads here are disposable. When an off topic thread results in flaming, it goes. That is not a power trip. That is what I have instructed my staff to do, to ensure that this forum flows smoothly. We have lost a number of good tuners in the past due to disagreements in the off topic sections... I don't care to lose members because of an argument about the census.

Comment

Really??? Looks like it's still here to me.
            The first one was deleted.

I ask that the staff members DO NOT delete this one until we have finished our discussion. Thanks.

Comment

Dude, its not about winning or losing its about you taking the side of your power hungry MODS

I even went as far as to post an apology thread and talk in PM's with Evil last night. he said that if I chilled out then I could take my 3days and come back, but no Vel had to step in with some bull shit and convense you to IP ban me.
              I wouldn't say we are power hungry, since the other 24,755 members here don't have an issue.
              Also I never said take your 3 days and come back - I told you I would talk to Deev, in which I come back today to find you still couldn't accept that, and proceeded to make another 3 names.
              If you had of been mature enough to PM me politely (even after breaking the rules and creating your second username) things may have been sorted out then and there, Instead I got an abusive PM from you.

I told evil that I would accept the 3 day ban for creating more names, but that the original ban for the thread was wrong.
              Was it really? I've told you this about 5 times now - The thread was going nowhere, its was just a cause for an arguement, and it turned political.
              I closed the thread and you created another one straight away.

If it was any other member that had done what you did, The same rules apply and they would be where you are now - but with only 2days left on their ban.

Car Safety / General Servicing Checks --------Basic suspension checks

My 5.7 LS1 Holden Ute

A "Finished" project car is never finished until its been sold.

If at first you don't succeed, Try again. Don't give up too easily, persistance pays off in the end.

Comment

His original name is banned, Colin. Velocifero took care of that. These names are still unbanned, but he should not be using them. We'll see if he holds up to that

Comment

Working...
                X