Welcome!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Welcome!

As you guys know, CD5tuner is having some issues. We're working on it, but it's taking some time.

So until we get everything fixed over there, feel free to post here. It's not much, and posting here will not reflect in your post count (to avoid post-whoring of CB7tuner members to bypass the 30 post rule...) But at least it's a place to talk and ask your questions!

I'm hoping to have CD5tuner fixed this weekend.

my computer died on me for two weeks, i get it fixed and CD5tuner is down.

when cd5tuner is back up i'll have a nice update for everyone on there

Comment

Awesome

Hopefully it'll be back soon. I'm retarded when it comes to this database stuff, so I'm going to need to get some help. Once I get the right person in there to fix things, it shouldn't take long. Some people were having luck (I could access most threads myself), but overall, it wasn't working. I know it's an SQL issue... I just don't know how to fix it yet!

Comment

The next plan of action is to fix the double-posting issue we're having here!

Comment

Wow I almost shit when I seen cd5 tuner on the top of the list. lol.

But anyways good luck with getting it back up and running deev.

^^^^^
          Click picture for MRT

Sparkin CB7

Comment

Alright! Is this going to stay here even after the other site is up? I know
            own a cd5, and I'm loving her... He's some pics. Enjoy!

It's a 95 ex 5spd, and a work in progress;-)

:Back In Business...

Comment

Originally posted by RyderzUnlimited View Post
              Alright! Is this going to stay here even after the other site is up? I know
              own a cd5, and I'm loving her... He's some pics. Enjoy!

It's a 95 ex 5spd, and a work in progress;-)
              Heyyyyy i saw your ad on craigslist looking for stock wheels for that thing lol.

Comment

I'll probably hide this, but I'll keep it around. It'll come in handy whenever we have problems. I may put a hidden CB7tuner section up on CD5tuner so we can do the same thing when this site goes down!

A lot of people have been PMing, IMing, emailing, and even finding me on Facebook asking what's going on. It's frustrating, because I'm not able to fix the problem right away. It's nice to know so many people enjoy the forum, though!

I'll be sure to get it fixed for you guys ASAP.

Comment

Originally posted by deevergote View Post
                  I'll probably hide this, but I'll keep it around. It'll come in handy whenever we have problems. I may put a hidden CB7tuner section up on CD5tuner so we can do the same thing when this site goes down!

A lot of people have been PMing, IMing, emailing, and even finding me on Facebook asking what's going on. It's frustrating, because I'm not able to fix the problem right away. It's nice to know so many people enjoy the forum, though!

I'll be sure to get it fixed for you guys ASAP.
                  you better get your ass on there too, the only time you go there is when its broken.

Comment

I miss my cd5tuner!!! Not that I've done anything to my car other than to clean off some of the disgusting winter mess, I still miss the social interaction with other 5th gen lovers!

Comment

Originally posted by N9netwoAccord View Post
                      you better get your ass on there too, the only time you go there is when its broken.
                      I'm on there occasionally... I'm just an OT whore, and the OT section is slow! I keep an eye on things to make sure it's not getting out of hand... not that it ever does.

Hopefully we can take care of the spam issue along with the SQL fix

Comment

Originally posted by Tippey764 View Post
                        Heyyyyy i saw your ad on craigslist looking for stock wheels for that thing lol.

yeah man, i'm looking! I have so many people wanting the rims, but
                        noone has actually came through. But I'm working on it... I dont want these
                        big wheels!

:Back In Business...

Comment

Originally posted by RyderzUnlimited View Post
                          yeah man, i'm looking! I have so many people wanting the rims, but
                          noone has actually came through. But I'm working on it... I dont want these
                          big wheels!
                          lol neither do i

Comment

Hay guyzzzzzzzzzzz.

1999 BMW M3
                            2001 Honda CR-V SE RT4WD
                            2005 Chevrolet Tahoe Z71
                            2015 Suzuki V-Strom 650

Comment

Originally posted by JoshM View Post
                              Hai guizzzzzzzzzzz.
                              Fixed