where to find carpet for my cd5 coupe?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

where to find carpet for my cd5 coupe?

i need new carpet for my cd5 coupe I read somewhere about a site that sells new pre-molded carpet for 100$

any pointers would be helpful, the previous owner was so disgusting there were maggots under all the trash on the passenger floor. i could use a whole freakin cd5 interior really. mostly seats and door panels, I actually need seats for my 01 accord as well.
    ]

http://www.tasauto.com/Product/Detai...4678&d=683&p=1
    Bought From
    Tommi
    RiKan_BoY86

current s2k fund... $200

Comment

thanx
      ]

Comment

Originally posted by Turbo Dave View Post
        thanx
        No problem. but I realized that was the sedan! so your gonna have to get the coupe my bad! lol
        Bought From
        Tommi
        RiKan_BoY86

current s2k fund... $200

Comment

Got my carpet for my CE1 here. great price and very good quality and just about at your price point.
          http://www.stockinteriors.com/AutoCa...10&ModelId=231

Comment

Originally posted by ex-r-wagon View Post
            Got my carpet for my CE1 here. great price and very good quality and just about at your price point.
            cool, thanks. so does it look like the stock carpet, could someone buying it know the difference?
            ]

Comment

Unless they have the same color match system that Home Depot has in the paint department I don't think so. You can get sample colors sent to you for free so you can pick the best/closest color to a part of your carpet that is not exposed to the light where it has faded over the years.

Comment

Coupes and Sedan's are the same for the carpets. They're interchangeable.

Yes my name is Dang, Don't use in vain
                1992 Honda Accord EX (Coupe/Bordeaux/Auto)
                1992 Honda Accord EX (Coupe/Bordeaux/H22A MT)
                2008 Honda Accord EXL (Coupe/SanMarino/6spd)

Comment

Originally posted by ex-r-wagon View Post
                  I just ordered it! I didnt know which shade of grey it was so i ordered dark grey.

if anyone knows where or is local in FL that has cd5 door panels PM me. the ones on mine are shot to hell like ripped up.

Also I read somewhere about 100$ custom-fit seat covers that are leather and are really nice and supposedly fit so well they make the seats look like original leather seats. It may or may not be worth it depending on what I can get door panel wise. I'm not sure if I want to put that much into the car.

but for my 2001 accord I think I want to order them. leather interior replacement would jack the price up on that car like 800 bucks.

I hate to let my cd5 5spd coupe go, but I have too many cars, the body is actually in great condition and even the drivetrain is decent, it could make a very easy boost project.

I think I can sell it for at least 2 grand, and I think I can sell my 2001 accord for at least 3500$ maybe 4000$ if I clean it up.

5 grand in my pocket would be real nice, I could finish my bimmer and my cb7, then sell my boosted bimmer for 5 grand, and then have 7500$ for my stang.

Then sell my stang and get a subaru WRX or 2.5 RS Coupe and swap in the ej25 or whatever its called.

My cb7 is like, worth 1$ without an engine, its a rusted, flatblack, slammed go-kart, but I love it.

I could just sell All my cars, and get a, C5 corvette with like 60k. but with my luck I would just total it and be stuck driving a 400whp go-kart around, I love driving my cb7 on the highway, going way past the 140 MPH mark on my 01 accord cluster, I've gotten her up to 155 right beside a saleen mustang. But driving her in traffic with no power steering, and freaking out because my car is so damn low I cant go over speed bumps, or steep driveways. My cb7 (once completed) will be only for trying to kill myself racing motorcycles, supercars, and 500+ whp American V8 sports cars. Hey my block is good for 20 PSI MAX ( actually 15 PSI) but another 5 pounds for a couple runs cant hurt it LOL. I'm tempted to leave my hx35 on the stock PSI setting, which for my truck is like 28?!? LOL! I should challenge a dude in an exotic sports car to race for pinks, and blow my engine to beat him. thats a great idea, just build a shit car to make one run and then win someones M3 or something lol.
                  Last edited by Turbo Dave; 02-24-2010, 02:25 AM.
                  ]

Comment

i remember a couple years back jcwhitney sold carpet for cd's and cb's
                    WHITEONWHITE

Comment

this carpet is a joke! do NOT buy it! it says its molded and may require "trimming"

IT didnt come close to fitting in my cd7 coupe. The carpet had no holes for the seats or any of the other small bolts and screws that go through the carpet. the worst part was that it wasnt molded to fit properly where the door closes and the foot panel covers. it fit so awkwardly that the panel couldnt hold it down, it looks like i bought carpet from home depot and tried to put it in a car. seriously. this carpet is a piece of shit.

do not buy from them you will be sorry. Im selling this car and the carpet looks horrible, i should have kept the stalk green molding carpet instead.
                      ]

Comment

that sucks dude. im sorry you had to waste
                        money on a bad product like that. in these times
                        companies like that shouldn't be allowed to sell
                        to anyone.

:Back In Business...

Comment

I emailed them, and asked for some sort of money back or reparations to be made.

Originally posted by AN EMAIL TO THE COMPANY View Post
                          I am a contributing member to a forum that hosts to over 10,000 accord owners, as well as another forum that has more accord owners

www.cd5tuner.com and www.cb7tuner.com

I ordered your carpet, my name is David ******** my address is *** ******* ** ****** ** *****. The carpet said it was molded to fit like oem.

The carpet was shit it had no holes for the seats or anything, It fit awkwardly in my 1995 accord and I could have done a better job by getting carpet at home depot and doing it myself. I have left a review of your carpet on this site, which will reach thousands of accord owners. I would like reparations as I bought this carpet to sell a 1995 Honda accord, but upon installation I realized that it was impossible to even make it seem like the carpet wasn't oem. It has lowered the selling value of the car. The carpet looks like shit. I am extremely dissatisfied with your product. I understand it said "may require trimming" however this carpet required much more than "trimming" i have included some pictures and am including them as well as uploading them to the website so people can see. Unless some sort of reparations are made I will keep this review posted and you will lose business.

Here is the link to my review of your product:

http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...66#post2501266

Please let me know what you would like to do about this matter. I am sure my review will lose you business, and I will gladly take it down if we can work something out.

Thanks, David.
                          Last edited by Turbo Dave; 04-13-2010, 06:59 PM.
                          ]

Comment

Wow i didn't know they sucked like that. I think i did the right decision to keep my old carpet. I almost bought from them...

Comment

Hey Dave, did you let the carpet sit out and "relax" for a few days before installing it? Or did you just pull it out of the box and throw it in the car? It comes rolled up right? Because of course its not going to fit perfect unless you let it sit unrolled for a week so it can flatten out.

Oh and no aftermarket carpet comes with all the holes cut out for the seats etc. If you want a perfect no mess fit should of bought a new OEM carpet.
                              1992 Oldsmobile Custom Cruiser

1986 Chevrolet C10|5.3L|SM465|Shortbed|Custom Deluxe

1983 Malibu Wagon|TPI 305|T5 5 speed|3.73 non-posi

1992 Accord Wagon (RETIRED)

Comment

Working...
                              X