Photobucket may delete your photos

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Photobucket may delete your photos

When the site first went online, many users used photobucket to host photos of their cars and projects. Eventually, photobucket started to nuke accounts and over time we lost more and more content. I hate photobucket for this.

Now, I've received word from photobucket that they're going to start charging for account holders. I have my old car photos from 2008 hosted at photobucket so I'm going to sign up for a 7 day trial and save them. From there I'll have to see what we can do to host images locally.

I want anyone who has content on photobucket to click the 7 day free trial (https://my.photobucket.com/met-trial) and get their content before it's too late.

My Car
    FREE Web hosting solutions

This happened on a much less disastrous scale back in 2007 or so when Imagestation went offline permanently. Many of the earliest photos on this site were lost forever. Including one of my favorite pictures of my car, taken by my friend and hosted on his Imagestation account.

We are sadly going to lose a LOT of content from people that have been gone for years.

Comment

Working...
    X