Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

my car is poop!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

okay maybe a little nuts, the rpms shoot way faster than mine. my boys cb7 will eat my ass when we line them up, and he has no mods or upgrades other than sohc v-tec block a4 heads and intake. i know cause i helped him put it together.
    Click here to see why my signature was deleted.

Comment

Originally posted by rafoda3rd
      reving the motor, while in neutral, not while your shifting gears (driving) is what i meant. the car ran like poop in before the bolt ons. had a little stutter and also my reving was way slower than everybody else. but anyway the car took a dump its parked until my stock oem fuel pump assembly gets in. i'm swapping the P O S thats in the tank. i wanna thank everyone for there help and replys.

Is this a joke? All I can say is WOW
      Take that freek show to the park, maybe the squirrels will care.

Comment

why do u need a high flow fuel pump and regulator for what is it turbo??????????? and also whats the difference if ur buddy revs faster than you anyways??? lol how many miles u got sounds to me ur buddys car has less milage cause u just built it right???

current cb 93 10th ann. edition

member ride thread >>> http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...73#post3257973

Comment

1. Motor isnt healthy.
          2. Running rich.
          3. PT6 hates mods that are over the top.

The New-ish Ride
          My old Ride
          Hear my Vtak!!!
          MK3 Member #3
          I piss off people for fun.
          IA 08 Sunburn Victim #1

Comment

Originally posted by rafoda3rd
            okay maybe a little nuts, the rpms shoot way faster than mine. my boys cb7 will eat my ass when we line them up, and he has no mods or upgrades other than sohc v-tec block a4 heads and intake. i know cause i helped him put it together.
            SOHC VTEC block... Ok, F22B1? A4 "heads"? Replace the B1 head with an A4 head, it's no longer VTEC. Put 2 heads on there, and you must be REALLY creative! If you mean headers (again, there is only one...) How the hell did you get an A4 header on a B1 head?

Check into the things that I mentioned previously. From the way you type, I assume your mods haven't been done very carefully.

Comment

let me get back to this again, 95 accord block from a sohc v-tec motor with a f22a4 head and manifold which doesn't have the butterflies like the a6. so i don't know if it makes a difference , all i know is when we line up , and he gets to shift to second gear i'm still in first F-ing gear and he's already pulling away from me. so yeah i don't know about u guys but rpms scaling faster should have alot to do with it. not to mention his car smokes like crap, to were mine runs clean and looks more healthier motor wise. i just can't figure out why when the block shouldn't make a difference cause it has the same specs.

Comment

Problem:

There's a badge over your hood scoop! it's blocking the ram air from being effective!
                My Car
                FREE Web hosting solutions

Comment

holy crap, theres the problem.......thanks.

Comment

Working...
                  X