Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

turbo built?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

alright i am probably just gonna keep using this thread so i don't start makin all kinds of them and clutter up a bunch of forums with short threads.... but can i buy a full turbo kit for our accords? or do they all have to be custom made? i looked on a few places( not too many) but haven't come up with much. and if i can, where?

98 Sunfire GT current DD

Comment

you need to do a lot more research....This forum is FULL of knowledge on boosting. and if you want to search other forums use Hondoogle.

Yes full kits can be found but generally they are not the best quality (or at least all of the parts aren't) Kits with a good turbo will have a shitty something else.

most of the guys here will tell you that the best bet is to build your own kit. Espeically if you want to do everyhting in stages.
      "Auto racing, bull fighting and mountain climbing are the only real sports....all others are games."
      - Ernest Hemingway

Comment

Originally posted by Rusty
        you need to do a lot more research....This forum is FULL of knowledge on boosting. and if you want to search other forums use Hondoogle.

Yes full kits can be found but generally they are not the best quality (or at least all of the parts aren't) Kits with a good turbo will have a shitty something else.

most of the guys here will tell you that the best bet is to build your own kit. Espeically if you want to do everyhting in stages.
        i know i need to do a lot more research... which is why i am asking questions and i am doin a lot of research. and i am also posting these in the beginner forums for the exact reason we have begginer forums, plus i know i am not the only person with these kinds of quesitons... but thanks a lot for the help everyone.

and you say it would be best for me to build up my own kit... which i can def understand because nothing you buy in kits will have everything good in it.
        thanks

98 Sunfire GT current DD

Comment

and as for my question above about using the f22, or the h22 for turbo, i found a really good thread here that helped me out a lot, and i think i might go with the h22 plus after i swap that, it will give me a little extra power to play with while i save up for a full turbo build..

98 Sunfire GT current DD

Comment

Originally posted by 92_CB7
            and as for my question above about using the f22, or the h22 for turbo, i found a really good thread here that helped me out a lot, and i think i might go with the h22 plus after i swap that, it will give me a little extra power to play with while i save up for a full turbo build..
            Good idea...that's what I did, although I am running on stock intermals with 8lbs of boost on the h22, it was tuned well and that's the key. At some point like you I will do some internal work and up the power, but until then I am satisfied with the way it is

SOLD!!
            Boosted H22
            375whp 298 ft/lbs at 15psi

MEMBERS RIDE THREAD<<<CLICK FOR VIDS AND COOL PICS

Comment

Working...
            X