Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

question about head block

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

question about head block

i wanted if anybody knew if lower my head block would be a great horsepower gain

head block? I never heard of that before do you mean your head? lol

My s13 Ride Thread>>><<<My Rx7 Ride Thread "What is power without control?"
    New people click here

Comment

yea my bad my head u know if i sand it down to get more compression would i get more horsepower and if yes how much are we talking about

Comment

You make no sense.

The New-ish Ride
        My old Ride
        Hear my Vtak!!!
        MK3 Member #3
        I piss off people for fun.
        IA 08 Sunburn Victim #1

Comment

a port and polish with Resurfacing on a f22b1 vtec

Comment

Originally posted by kispirit17
            a port and polish with Resurfacing on a f22b1 vtec
            That makes way more sense. Resurfacing isn't done with sanding, it is done with milling and a port and polish job should be done professionaly. Other than that, yes that will add much power. Specialy if you add a reground cam.

Comment

I'd spend the money on a better engine before modifying that one...

Milling the head for more compression won't give you THAT much more... and it'll decrease the life of the head. You can only mill it so much before it's trash. If you were planning on sanding it by hand, that's a BAD idea.

The port and polish will add more power. The F22B1 design is pretty bad as it is, so it may or may not be a significant increase. wed3k works at a machine shop, and he says they get F22B1 heads in regularly... so it must do something!

Comment

Working...
              X