Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

headers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Fujigc
    true that... your right..... i do that from now on.... i work with federal inmates... sometimes its a little hard for me to just ignore it... working with folks like that.... but your right i wont let it get to me... thanks bro
    I understand that.

Welcome aboard btw!

I addition to exhaust manifold , are you running a F22A1 engine?

1993 Honda Accord LX 2004-2009
    1996 Honda Civic LX 2009-2012
    2012 Kia Optima LX 2012-2013
    2010 Honda Accord EX-L V6 2013-2018
    2007 Honda Fit Sport 2017-2017
    2018 Honda Accord EX-L 2.0T 2018-20XX

Comment

i got an obx for around 150 it looks clean and sounds good.. haha problem with it was i got a 92$ defective exhaust ticket because i didnt notice the damn thing had 2 o2 sensors holes.. i put the o2 sensor in the first one in front but never noticed the back one on the down pipe hahah.. got it plugged tho and i really like it.. goes good with my ebay testpipe! lol

8 Accords so far:
      '81 SE Sedan(1st Gen), '83 SE Sedan(2nd Gen), '89 SE Sedan(3rd Gen)
      '89 DX Sedan(3rd Gen), '92 LX Coupe(4th Gen), '92 EX Wagon(4th Gen)
      (3rd gen parts car) I'm currently Driving a '14 Accord Sport 9th Gen

Comment

nice... i did my first ebay buy yesterday....... never done it before a little shaky about buying things of the internet..... lets see how it works..... but nice buy

Comment

Be sure you know what you're buying from ebay sellers. Certain things are total ripoff scams (there is a current rash of fake Tein suspension parts on there at the moment, I've heard). Buying on the internet is a blessing and a curse. It's easy to get burned, but it's also easy to find good deals on just about anything. Just be careful!

For a header, I would say a Megan Racing or OBX (in CA, I believe OBX is CARB exempt... did I say that before?). There's no point in paying any more for a header that MIGHT give 1 or 2 hp over those inexpensive ones. For real power, Bisimoto all the way. With a good header and exhaust, along with headwork, a cam, and a good tune, the F22A can make over 150whp and still be fuel efficient. It's a fantastic motor.

Comment

yes tru.. what did u buy?? ive been gettin so muuch stuff of there lately.. just got my integra clock yesterday and put that it. works great and looks good to brand new.. i got a few things in shipping now. sticks and a coupe badge for my diy grill.. ebay isnt bad but i recommend alllways using paypal

8 Accords so far:
            '81 SE Sedan(1st Gen), '83 SE Sedan(2nd Gen), '89 SE Sedan(3rd Gen)
            '89 DX Sedan(3rd Gen), '92 LX Coupe(4th Gen), '92 EX Wagon(4th Gen)
            (3rd gen parts car) I'm currently Driving a '14 Accord Sport 9th Gen

Comment

Originally posted by DarkShadow707
              Header not Headers.

Header only 1 manifold

Headers 2 manifolds or more. This complies to V6 and above.
              Where the hell do you come up with these things in your sig man.... some of them make no sence lol...
              90 Accord EX F22a1 Auto R.I.P.
              2011 Mazda 3 Hatch 2.5L GS sport HELLO!

Comment

Originally posted by js593
                Where the hell do you come up with these things in your sig man.... some of them make no sence lol...
                lol. Farewell part meaning Imma be out of the game soon.

Aight back to topic.

1993 Honda Accord LX 2004-2009
                1996 Honda Civic LX 2009-2012
                2012 Kia Optima LX 2012-2013
                2010 Honda Accord EX-L V6 2013-2018
                2007 Honda Fit Sport 2017-2017
                2018 Honda Accord EX-L 2.0T 2018-20XX

Comment

id just stick to the stock A4 header.
                  I <3 G60.

0.5mm Oversized Stainless valves and bronze guides available. Pm me please.

Comment

Working...
                  X