Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

f22b jdm or h23 dohc

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

f22b jdm or h23 dohc

ok im not sure but if i were to get the h23 non v-tec dohc motor from a usdm prelude would i have to change my ecu and would there be any other changes and also same question re guarding the f22b
    sohc tuner

The H23 has a knock sensor you would have to run to your ecu, I don't know about the F22b.
    -1991 Honda Accord LX H22a-

Comment

whichever you can source first for the best price...

the H23 does have a knock sensor you have to take care of if you run a p14(H23 ecu)... personally, i own a JDM F22B and i'm running it with the stock pt6(F22A ecu) and it's been running flawlessly, don't know if the same can be done with an H23, but if so, you could get away with running the stock pt6 until you can maybe get a chance to run a chipped p06 or something of the same sort

ps. look at the JDM F22B as the "first option" and the H23 as "backup"...

THEN: 1993 Accord 10th Ann. Ed.---------------------- NOW: 1996 Accord EX
      My Ride thread
      Flickr
      Originally posted by d112crzy
      And it can only get better. That's the best part.
      All I gotta really say is:
      People of cb7tuner, this AUTO is NOT a joke. It has impressed ME, the hater of auto's.

Comment

ok thanks alot but do you know where i could buy 1 i checke ebay but the shipping is a b***h
        sohc tuner

Comment

www.hmotorsonline.com

Comment

thanks but they only have the h23a not the f22b i want
            sohc tuner

Comment

Call them and ask they usually have some in stock. If that fails tigerjapanese.com.

The New-ish Ride
              My old Ride
              Hear my Vtak!!!
              MK3 Member #3
              I piss off people for fun.
              IA 08 Sunburn Victim #1

Comment

Im kinda in the same boat. the H23 and the f22B are on my list along with f20a1 or another f22a....

Im just looking for direct replacement though..but of the the 4, it seems that the f22b and the h23 are the top choices. Although that f20a isnt far behind the h23..

:OT: thanks for the TJ link Nelson. Found damn good prices on some of the ones ive been looking for.

KeepinItClean | EnviousFilms | NoBigDeal | YET2BSCENE | .· ` ' / ·. | click here.
                Originally posted by Jarrett
                Is there a goal you're trying to accomplish besides looking dope as hell?

Comment

Originally posted by travis2k16
                  thanks but they only have the h23a not the f22b i want
                  Aside from the addition of some K series motors, that page hasn't changed in YEARS. They're real people. They can get you anything you want.

Comment

i personally like the f22b because it comes with a cooler valve cover...plus the headgasket is the same as the f22a BUT you'll have to buy a headgasket set from a h23 in terms of valve stem seals, cam seals and the such.
                    I <3 G60.

0.5mm Oversized Stainless valves and bronze guides available. Pm me please.

Comment

Working...
                    X