Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

NGK spark plug wires

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

NGK spark plug wires

hey all! I've been looking at getting some new spark plug wires and after some research the NGK blues are what everyone seems to be suggesting. I'm personally not digging the blue and would prefer red or black wires...my question is are there any alternatives to NGK's with the same quality? Thanks!
    1991 EX Coupe

Ive heard its not good to use other brands besides NGK, I could be wrong though.

Formerly know as accord-racing Jan 06 - Dec 07
    BOUGHT FROM: cb95spd, lildeez07, L3G10N, JARHEAD293, True-BlueCB7, Boost_Lee, djcaz_aom, zmiennik
    SOLD TO: treyd82, Sneakerhead28, BoxMan, civic_90_08, greenmachine9, baracuda, zmiennik

Comment

Originally posted by cb7addict
      Ive heard its not good to use other brands besides NGK, I could be wrong though.

I ran duralast wires for two and half years.

Comment

Have had no probs with my NGK's since the switch. No probs with them. Other than NGK's I dunno though, I have heard the same story though. Better safe then sorry.
        Confucius say...when god gives you gators...make Gatorade

Comment

NGK's used to come in red. Dunno if they still do. You could get Nology wires, but they'll run you more than NGK
          Originally posted by DoctorCipher
          ...the beginner forum was created to provide a place for all the stupid ass questions to pile up and fester, kind of like huge globs of mayonnaise left in the sun for weeks at a time.

Comment

i have black MSD wires and they are great ....couple years now

Comment

beware of knock off MSD wires on ebay...sometimes they can sucker someone into thinking that they are real MSD's

If you want black that paint, you can always paint or wrap them in electrical tape

Formerly 91AccordExR33
              11.68 @ 127mph
              417whp/375wtq
              Sold: 8/2016

Comment

thanks for the input everyone
                1991 EX Coupe

Comment

OEM Sumitomo

Comment

Only ones I've ever run were OEM from honda or some MSD wires.

I'd say you get what you pay for.
                    1992 Prelude S w/swapped H22A

Comment

Originally posted by 91accordexr33
                      or wrap them in electrical tape
                      That's exactly what I did w/ mine, came out great. Basically made a quick jig to hold the cables straight between 2 objects in midair, and nicely wrapped them. For the jig, I just clamped 1 end of the cable to the workbench, the other to the drillpress stand w/ wheels, pushed the stand away until the cable was taught and wrapped it.

Comment

I have Bosch Platnum wires on mine now for 3 years and they have been a graet plug wire.

Comment

ever time i go to the local shop and the NGK wires are all was gone....

i use autolight for 2 years now
                          MY YOUTUBE Channel Plz Sub for the Support thanks

^^^ Click for the Link ^^^

Comment

for stock just get the ngks. if you have any mods my guess would be nology or msd but your ignition system should be enough to handle the basic bolt ons unless you have a system that drains a lot of power. no matter about color man...its all about what it does lol

no
                            Accord turbo kit under $2k here
                            $30 HID kits here Thread
                            "What a selfish bitch. She looks like one too. A smart-mouthed, facebook-ing, "i dont know if im straight, bi or *** yet" little brat." -greencb7inkc
                            "No Herra Frush, Slammed, tucked or frame dragging here. I'll leave that to the mini trucks...." -fishdonotbounce

Comment

Accel
                              -1992 Accord EX H22 234whp 185wtq
                              -1993 Accord EX SOLD
                              -1995 Accord EX Wagon Daily Driver
                              -2012 GMC Canyon V8 4x4

Comment

Working...
                              X