Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

Cat back exhaust

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cat back exhaust

I have looked at the magnaflow, apex ws, and I found one from greddy (evo2), is there any other cat back systems around this price range. It seems like everybody on here loves the apex but just looking for other options.

Megan makes a nice one, Greddy also makes an sp2, dc sport makes one...uhh pace setter...they are all roughly the same amount of money when shipping and everything comes into play. Generally the ws2 is the most expensive

^^click it or ticket^^

Comment

Flowmaster
      $300 for just a muffler!
      Sounds amazing
      Im getting a custom made cat-back
      All those Egay cat-backs have fart cans on them.
      Your man for wiring solutions!
      CB7Man's Coupe H22 Swap
      CB7Man's Sedan Resurrected From The Dead

Comment

the e-bay special

and a magnaflow muffler
        Freedom Is Not Free
        U.S Army 02/08 Medically Discharged

Comment

the exahust setup on im running on my H22A is DC Header nothing in between into a Greddy Sp2. sounds agressive but too loud. doesnt have much drone. i got it for $470
          -1997 Acura 2.2CL 5MT (Frost White)-
          -JDM H22A Engine-M2A4 Trans

Comment

Originally posted by benjerman112
            the e-bay special

That's the one I got! Well, it looks like it atleast. The brand is "Tenrai" or something like that. Installing it on 2/13. I want to see how it sounds before I go and spend extra money on another muffler.

1999 BMW M3
            2001 Honda CR-V SE RT4WD
            2005 Chevrolet Tahoe Z71
            2015 Suzuki V-Strom 650

Comment

I got a pacesetter from Summit racing. Only like $250 bucks, and suprisingly, i couldnt be happier. Its got a nice deep tone thats not very loud. You can actually hear more intake than the exhaust.

I just dont like loud ricer cat-backs.

Comment

Originally posted by CB7lx91
                Megan makes a nice one, Greddy also makes an sp2, dc sport makes one...uhh pace setter...they are all roughly the same amount of money when shipping and everything comes into play. Generally the ws2 is the most expensive

i made the mistake of going with a pacesetter aka monza.. i have a leak somewhere in the exhaust and its messing with my o2 sensor and wastes more gas than before
                Team DFTFC
                Northern Virginia 703
                Member rides thread

Comment

Originally posted by Joshs92ex
                  That's the one I got! Well, it looks like it atleast. The brand is "Tenrai" or something like that. Installing it on 2/13. I want to see how it sounds before I go and spend extra money on another muffler.
                  With the silencer removed, it's loud. At highway speeds the drone sets my teeth on edge. Eventually I'll most likely either be putting a different muffler or different cat-back on the car.
                  ~If everybody you knew jumped off a bridge...the bodies would pile high enough to break your fall if you jumped after them.~

Project Deerslayer

UPDATE: DEER - 2, CB7 - 0
                  '93 EX 5-speed coupe
                  Short ram intake
                  Tenrai Himoto catback
                  Smashed front end
                  Random bits of deer blood & hair

Comment

Working...
                  X