Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

one more ¿

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

one more ¿

I have a few questions about my 90 honda accord with a f22b1 engine swap. (traded for the car like it is)
    1 my car doesn't like to start when it is cold. The fuel pump is working and it is turning over fine and getting fire just not starting any clue why. Once I do get it started if I let it set for a few hours it is hard to start again.

2. I have adjustable coilovers all the way around and the back ones look cut and my car is almost to low to get out of my driveway and they are as high as I can get them in the back. what else can I do to get it alittle higher.

one more ¿

when i try to take off in D4 it is very slow but if I shift it down to first and shift it myself it goes good. remember I have a 90 accord with a f22b1 swap in it

Comment

maybe your transmission is going bad. my del sol is doing the same thing it lags real nasty in the beginning, if i drop it do 1 it will take off, but then again i dont like doing that, thats the whole reason my tranny is slipping.sometimes mine does that and it will lag but once it gets to high rpm's it will go to 8000rpm then shift, and my redline is supposed to be 7200.

Comment

try this

check the ecs sensor under the dizzy.

Comment

Originally posted by xfactortype1
          check the ecs sensor under the dizzy.
          where would that be located at or what does it look like?

Comment

Working...
          X